• The KillerFrogs

Yahoo drops a bomb on Miami

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The NCAA office does not "hire" people to be on any of the national committees. Every individual on every committee is nominated. When you serve on a national committee, you are not an employee of the NCAA, you are an employee of the institution or conference where you work.

Interesting... I learn more every day.

In that case, reform will never happen. The Foxes are indeed guarding the henhouse. Only through embarrassing press reports will anything be done, otherwise they can simply plead ignorance.

FrogAbroad

Interesting... I learn more every day.

In that case, reform will never happen. The Foxes are indeed guarding the henhouse. Only through embarrassing press reports will anything be done, otherwise they can simply plead ignorance.

I think "ignorance" and "NCAA" have been pretty much mutually indistinguishable for a long time.

mtmedlin

How does it make you feel that Nevin Shapiro is a South Florida alum?:blink:

He didnt graduate but I am a little pissed he couldnt drop some change on us...I mean really, a recruit or two would have been nice.

In all honesty, were going to benefit. USF is being contacted by several of their recruits. We may not be champions yet but we havent cut corners and have run a clean program. Our wins are pure, and for that I thank my university. (though it does seem everybody that has been succesful has a few violatins....)

HFrog1999

He didnt graduate but I am a little pissed he couldnt drop some change on us...I mean really, a recruit or two would have been nice.

In all honesty, were going to benefit. USF is being contacted by several of their recruits. We may not be champions yet but we havent cut corners and have run a clean program. Our wins are pure, and for that I thank my university. (though it does seem everybody that has been succesful has a few violatins....)

Are you sure this wasn't just part of an elaborate plot by USF to destroy Miami? I mean, what's 20 years in jail for your beloved school? :biggrin: