• The KillerFrogs

Ya Got Beat. So What.

McDawg

TCU is a good football program. Ya hit beat by a superior program, but dang if ya ain’t headed in the right direction. You’re recruiting well, and dang if you ain’t coached well. Dykes knows why he’s doing, but getting into the title game isn’t an easy feat. Yeah, this was a whoopin of extraordinary proportions, but I still say that once Dykes gets a couple of classes under his belt, that TCU becomes a perennial CFP attendant. As long as TCU keeps their focus they will be fine. Too much talent in their backyard to not stay competitive. Yeah, tonight was a hard lesson, but a necessity for TCU to understand how important recruiting is to the future success of a program. I do believe TCU will be just fine under Sonny Dykes, but this a bit too soon for what ya have now. All in all, I believe wholeheartedly that TCU will make this trip again. Congratulations on a fantastic season and hopes that you make this trip again soon .
So I leave you with this
Go Frogs!
The Hypno Toad rules the Big 12!!

Eight

TCU is a good football program. Ya hit beat by a superior program, but dang if ya ain’t headed in the right direction. You’re recruiting well, and dang if you ain’t coached well. Dykes knows why he’s doing, but getting into the title game isn’t an easy feat. Yeah, this was a whoopin of extraordinary proportions, but I still say that once Dykes gets a couple of classes under his belt, that TCU becomes a perennial CFP attendant. As long as TCU keeps their focus they will be fine. Too much talent in their backyard to not stay competitive. Yeah, tonight was a hard lesson, but a necessity for TCU to understand how important recruiting is to the future success of a program. I do believe TCU will be just fine under Sonny Dykes, but this a bit too soon for what ya have now. All in all, I believe wholeheartedly that TCU will make this trip again. Congratulations on a fantastic season and hopes that you make this trip again soon .
So I leave you with this
Go Frogs!

you obviously haven't heard, this type of thing stays with a program, or that is what i was told here, but i was also told tcu was even or better than uga in most personnel groups so maybe i shouldn't believe what i read on the internet

thanks, definitely believe uga has passed bama as the premier program in college football, and some of us here actually believe things are indeed on the upswing

congrats and thanks again

Eight

Georgia played a flawless game. We were definitely outmatched, but almost every team in the country would have been beaten badly by Georgia tonight.

They are the best team in the country. Tell me who is close.

when they ran that pass play where bowers caught the ball out in the flat with washington out in front blocking down field, two grown arse men right there

Power of Purple

Ticket Exchange Pass
So I leave you with this
Go Frogs!
100% there are levels to this and tonight was a hard core education on where we are not.

Also we do this weird thing in college with the "didn't deserve" thing or "exposed". 100% wrong. They lost we won. If you wanted OSU Mich again you should have won. Don't want to hear it from those fans. Anyway good game UGA. #19 owned TCU no answer at all. On a different level.

frogfanRyoga

Georgia fans at the game were great. the Georgia guys posting on here are good dudes.

maybe we’ll see ya in the natty next year.
Seconded. I'm sure there were some jackwagons and drunks as with every fanbase, but all the Georgia fans I encountered in the nosebleeds, and before/after the game were 1st class. Plus the posters here. Unlike the B1G fans who like to talk [ Finebaum ] , but can't walk the walk. Must be something to do with living in the south versus the frozen rust lands of the Midwest.

WhatTheFrog

Georgia played a flawless game. We were definitely outmatched, but almost every team in the country would have been beaten badly by Georgia tonight.

They are the best team in the country. Tell me who is close.
Almost? Hell, half of the NFL teams would've gotten whooped by this team they way they played tonight. EVERY college team would most definitely have lost. That was probably the most complete game I've ever witnessed by a team between two good teams. They gave up a single big play early, that's it.

Virginia Frog

It matters because TCU was carrying the banner for 90+ Div 1-A (FBS) universities who are now ALL being left behind in the college football sweeps. This performance tonight gives the networks further "proof" that us "leftovers" (anything not B1G or SECSECSEC) is 2nd-rate and not worthy of a fair share of TV money in the future. This gives the "Super2" conferences almost all the power in rule making and allows their "finger on the scale" for just about every Div1 college decision.

The resulting money disadvantage our schools will all have will lead to decreasing any real competitiveness with the B1G/SEC by the next decade.

65-7. Okay. Our egos can take it. Our boys will recover. This is not the end of the world in any way. The larger implication is the "you ALL do not belong" attitude that is the script for the media, particularly the ESPN big mouths.

Last edited:

Virginia Frog

Almost? Hell, half of the NFL teams would've gotten whooped by this team they way they played tonight. EVERY college team would most definitely have lost. That was probably the most complete game I've ever witnessed by a team between two good teams. They gave up a single big play early, that's it.
Post of the night. Yes, sir, salute to you!

This loss is more about Georgia's team and performance and not about TCU's failures (but we could have done MUCH better.)

Congrats TCU on a great season! You got out talented tonight. There is no shame in it. You can’t win them all. I agree with McDawg, you guys are headed in the right direction. With the coaching you have and the portal, I see things only getting better. I mean you made the NC game when nobody ever dreamed you would. That is a big freaking deal!!! I’ll be pulling for you in the future, the hypnotoad has me hooked!!! I sincerely hope you guys rule the Big 12.

Also, thanks for allowing me to post here, you folks are a class act

McDawg

Congrats TCU on a great season! You got out talented tonight. There is no shame in it. You can’t win them all. I agree with McDawg, you guys are headed in the right direction. With the coaching you have and the portal, I see things only getting better. I mean you made the NC game when nobody ever dreamed you would. That is a big freaking deal!!! I’ll be pulling for you in the future, the hypnotoad has me hooked!!! I sincerely hope you guys rule the Big 12.

Also, thanks for allowing me to post here, you folks are a class act
Said best when you thanked the board for allowing us to post here. It has been a good place to post! I don’t think I’ve been in an opponents forum where the members were so classy.
Once again, Sonny Dykes is a winner. Y’all keep him happy and hood things like this will continue. Good luck Frogs!!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Said best when you thanked the board for allowing us to post here. It has been a good place to post! I don’t think I’ve been in an opponents forum where the members were so classy.
Once again, Sonny Dykes is a winner. Y’all keep him happy and hood things like this will continue. Good luck Frogs!!
Much better losing to southern manners than it would have been to those Michigan pricks.

But using reverse hypnosis just ain’t right:

I was afraid something like this might might happen. Georgia is a team Kirby built over time with big fast NFL future players. TCU was picked to finish 7th, played gritty, often lucky football with a roster not built over time, but rather cobbled together with Patterson’s returnees, a few good recruits and some transfers from the likes Navy, Louisiana Monroe and Colorado. We got to see what we want to grow up to be.

wish we could have made it more interesting, but I think Dykes took this team farther than expected or maybe even should have. I’ll take 13-2 over 5-7.

Just wish you had saved a few of those TDS for UT…

Last edited: