• The KillerFrogs

Y’all Come Here

JugbandFrog

Y’all come here! Jug here, straight from his favorite spot, no worries, I’ve got something saved for Waco, it’s just that I accidentally drank my whole, um, jug, of Benefiber yesterday and things are a moving.

Well, the Longhorns are coming, and I know after the [ Finebaum ] we tried to flush last week kept floating back up with ol’ LHCGP crying about this and that, we don’t have the faith in him or our boys.

But we should! As long as our Showgirls will be out there doing dance routines that I recognize from my days freaking ti…, um gentlemen’s clubs, you better start getting some positive energy!

Have faith!

Believe!

What else do we have to do!? I know some of y’all are kicking dirt and saying you don’t care, but dagnabit you do!

This matters to you, to me, and to those beautiful Showgirls! Its okay for it to matter. It’s okay for us to believe.

Will they break our hearts? Crush our little ball of belief?

Probably.

But we don’t know that do we.

All we can do is pull up our underpants, flush that toilet and face the day about 3lbs lighter as we just dumped all that negative energy, and can leap up into the positive energy that is belief.

If you are gonna watch at home! Believe! Get that purple on and fill your hearts with beliefe.

If you are gonna be at Hell’s Half Acre, be early, be purple, and be loud!

Defy the reality! Deny negative energy!

Believe and may our boys have murder in their hearts!

Rabidfrog

Y’all come here! Jug here, straight from his favorite spot, no worries, I’ve got something saved for Waco, it’s just that I accidentally drank my whole, um, jug, of Benefiber yesterday and things are a moving.

Well, the Longhorns are coming, and I know after the [ #2020 ] we tried to flush last week kept floating back up with ol’ LHCGP crying about this and that, we don’t have the faith in him or our boys.

But we should! As long as our Showgirls will be out there doing dance routines that I recognize from my days freaking ti…, um gentlemen’s clubs, you better start getting some positive energy!

Have faith!

Believe!

What else do we have to do!? I know some of y’all are kicking dirt and saying you don’t care, but dagnabit you do!

This matters to you, to me, and to those beautiful Showgirls! Its okay for it to matter. It’s okay for us to believe.

Probably.

All we can do is pull up our underpants, flush that toilet and face the day about 3lbs lighter as we just dumped all that negative energy, and can leap up into the positive energy that is belief.

If you are gonna watch at home! Believe! Get that purple on and fill your hearts with beliefe.

quite agree. I remember the bad ol' days when all we had was Renfro and just prayed it wouldn't be out of reach in the first q. but I still tuned in and even saw the 80 to 16 game. Tried to focus on them UT cheerleaders with they little skirts flaring up when they jumped up and down.

TCUWIN

Well, the Longhorns are coming, and I know after the [ #2020 ] we tried to flush last week kept floating back up with ol’ LHCGP crying about this and that, we don’t have the faith in him or our boys.

Have faith!

Believe!

Probably.

Oh my! I’m ready to believe. Just don’t crush our balls again Patterson. Sorry, our little balls of belief! Go Frogs!

namollec

quite agree. I remember the bad ol' days when all we had was Renfro and just prayed it wouldn't be out of reach in the first q. but I still tuned in and even saw the 80 to 16 game. Tried to focus on them UT cheerleaders with they little skirts flaring up when they jumped up and down.
That was 81 - 16.
I was there.

16 points were the most we scored on anyone that season.