• The KillerFrogs

Wynn Las Vegas opener vs Oklahoma

LVH

The future line was at -7.5 before OU lost to Texas, and was at -5 last week before our Tech loss. Now back up to -7.5

TX_Krötenechse

OU lost to Texas, went to overtime against Army, and barely beat Iowa State.

They are hardly the Oklahoma of last year
Texas has a 10x the offense we have though, and Army has major scheme advantages that we lack. OU isn’t as good this season as they were last season, but they are a good team and - more importantly - a much better team than we are.

I think the line is so close because Vegas doesn’t know how OU’s defense will play with a new coordinator.

Purp

Texas has a 10x the offense we have though, and Army has major scheme advantages that we lack. OU isn’t as good this season as they were last season, but they are a good team and - more importantly - a much better team than we are.

I think the line is so close because Vegas doesn’t know how OU’s defense will play with a new coordinator.
I think it's bc our defense is very good and Vegas expects that unit to neutralize Boomer's best weapon. Vegas is predicting a fairly low scoring game IMO. Far lower than we'd have bet on before the season started.

PO Frog

Texas does not have 10x the offense we have.

Ron Swanson

The line is where it is because the computer rankings have OU as about ten points better than TCU and we get 3 points for being the home team.