• The KillerFrogs

WV Sports: WVU Football Considered Heavy Underdogs at TCU

boonecountyman

If you're not able to throw the ball effectively on Saturday then you'll have no chance to win outside of your defense and/or special teams scoring some points for you.

I like West Virginia's defense a lot but it's going to be a tall task keeping the Frogs under 21 and there's just no way you're scoring more than 21 without some threat of a passing game. Doesn't mean you have to throw for 300 but if the TCU defense is able to load up against the run then WVU may move the ball a little but they won't score a whole lot.
I believe they have the capability to throw with Greene in the lineup more than the Nicco.NB hasn’t called a lot of passes and has stuck to ball control which has worked most of this season. I don’t expect a lot of deep throws but a more control effort this week.

CountryFrog

I believe they have the capability to throw with Greene in the lineup more than the Nicco.NB hasn’t called a lot of passes and has stuck to ball control which has worked most of this season. I don’t expect a lot of deep throws but a more control effort this week.
Which QB is expected to start this week?

vicarfrog

I think we win, but I think this game is going to be a GRIND. Last week I felt fairly confident that we would win respectably, this week I think it's going to be a nail biter.

An-Cap Frog

It’s actually Western Virginia
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+