• The KillerFrogs

Work Productivity Cessation

HFrog1999

(Ahem!) I'm still waiting!

You only have 113

Trying Never Give Up GIF by Britannia on EPIX

Eight

this site is a far better use of your time than the normal things that stop the flow of business aka. it, human resources, and compliance

McDawg

It reminds me of the Dawgvent. Same vibe. I’d send you there except it’s behind a Rivals paywall now.
That place used to be rather toothy. I guess Rivals calmed em down some.
Beat one I’ve found is a blog;
“Get The Picture”
Witty sometimes. Cerebral often. Informative while entertaining and sarcastic.
Pure Dawgs tho.

Has good stuff daily.

But for real entertainment from the clown section;
Volnation.

Eight

“Get The Picture”
Pure Dawgs tho.

Has good stuff daily.

Volnation.

scheiss ian boyd

HornyWartyToad

“Get The Picture”
Pure Dawgs tho.

Has good stuff daily.

Volnation.
Good stuff, thanks for linking. If you haven't already been on SurlyHorns, go there after a big loss for them, the meltdown threads are truly a thing of beauty. Also some great abuse of Aggy.
IDK if the following is actually Surly work product, but I saw it there and it's a thing of beauty:

Eight

??
Ok. You have my attention.
Don’t know much about him other than the random articles or maybe references. Is he a TCU detractor?

orangeblood who has a degree in either history or econ from texas, does some very good work breaking down things on schemes and such, but very much has flashed the pat the frogs on the head for what they have done mentality in some of his comments

specifically at times his comments about the tcu recruiting classes where he made the comparison of some of the 5th and 6th year guys on this roster that "were bread" that tcu filled up on instead of the main courses that could have been available to them . has made a few spare parts reference and from a purely ratings stand point it is correct, but when you look at tcu's record against texas since joining the big 12, especially this year's game

Eight

I read enough when you said “orangeblood”
I finished your post, but knew where it was headed.

to be fair, texas is carrying the burdens of the free word on their shoulders and being brought down by the slackers in the big 12, they will be happy to tell you each time you ask them what happened this season........

Diehard

to be fair, texas is carrying the burdens of the free word on their shoulders and being brought down by the slackers in the big 12, they will be happy to tell you each time you ask them what happened this season........
Correct Eight! I have a bother-in law (thankfully not a blood relative) who actually, truly believes this. A weak conference, and so week competition, has stifled UT's success. Absolutely crazy thinking.....Our competition is too week for us to be able to win. Huh?

Eight

Correct Eight! I have a bother-in law (thankfully not a blood relative) who actually, truly believes this. A weak conference, and so week competition, has stifled UT's success. Absolutely crazy thinking.....Our competition is too week for us to be able to win. Huh?

we all know that the world of college doesn't respect the big 12 and no way possible a 1-loss big 12 champion, let alone a team that isn't the conference champ COULD POSSIBLY be picked for the cfp