• The KillerFrogs

Wonder how Lampkin is feeling

He had one sequence of fancy footwork and ball handling. Obviously not 100% but you can tell he's putting in the work to get back. Also communicated a lot with the training staff when he got off the court. He realizes the spark he provides so i think he's ok with limited minutes.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
curious if he would have been a candidate for the tightrope surgery
out of this world circus GIF by Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey

Is that a circus joke?

NORMLFROG

I’m guessing based on recovery timeline that if they seriously considered the procedure it would have already happened? Interesting medical development especially when you do away with the second screw removal procedure.

NF

tcudoc

out of this world circus GIF by Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey

Is that a circus joke?
Speaking of the circus. Many of you already know this story. When I was younger, I was under the mistaken impression that my parents were trapeze artists in the circus. It was an easy to understand mistake since, most days my stay at home dad would tell me, “If I didn’t have to stay at home with you, I could be out catching your mother in the act.”

Eight

I’m guessing based on recovery timeline that if they seriously considered the procedure it would have already happened? Interesting medical development especially when you do away with the second screw removal procedure.

NF

pretty amazing what they have done with the surgery for the specific injury described in the articles

think a big key would be identifying what was truly injured as quickly as possible and working from there

Latest posts