• The KillerFrogs

Women’s Volleyball 23

JugbandFrog

We had a consistent poster who would update us on all things volleyball. ¿Donde estas?

I’ve been watching and have several questions, especially after seeing us toy with Texas Tech tonight in a 3-2 win. I took my MS and HS volleyball teams tonight and they had a blast.

1) How good are we? We seem to drop matches we shouldn’t.

2) Is Parra a beast or is it just me? She seems very special? How did we pry her away from UT?

3) Adams has been my favorite player for years, but she seems to get very little minutes. What gives!?

Eight

pharm is one of the posters who was a regular source of volleyball news, but he is rarely seen around these parts after the hiring of certain football staff

JugbandFrog

We had a consistent poster who would update us on all things volleyball. ¿Donde estas?

I’ve been watching and have several questions, especially after seeing us toy with Texas Tech tonight in a 3-2 win. I took my MS and HS volleyball teams tonight and they had a blast.

1) How good are we? We seem to drop matches we shouldn’t.

2) Is Parra a beast or is it just me? She seems very special? How did we pry her away from UT?

3) Adams has been my favorite player for years, but she seems to get very little minutes. What gives!?
@Pharm Frog questions!

matmoo123

I had a chance to attend last night as well. We are pretty good and getting better. On the bubble of being a top 25 team. Parra is very good. She was national player of the week last week. Sounds like she’s a grad transfer and grew disenchanted with the scene in Austin so this was a fresh start for her. Go see her play or pull up some videos. To see any athlete absolutely take over and dominate a sporting event is special. Nalls is good as well. Seems we are very good offensively (tons of kills) but still need to get better on defense (lots of blocks but still some gaps). Feels like we are building a highly competitive program and the scene in the arena last night was a ton of fun and full of energy. Worth the $10 ticket if you’ve never been.

Moose Stuff

I had a chance to attend last night as well. We are pretty good and getting better. On the bubble of being a top 25 team. Parra is very good. She was national player of the week last week. Sounds like she’s a grad transfer and grew disenchanted with the scene in Austin so this was a fresh start for her. Go see her play or pull up some videos. To see any athlete absolutely take over and dominate a sporting event is special. Nalls is good as well. Seems we are very good offensively (tons of kills) but still need to get better on defense (lots of blocks but still some gaps). Feels like we are building a highly competitive program and the scene in the arena last night was a ton of fun and full of energy. Worth the $10 ticket if you’ve never been.
Program is 110% in very good hands and on an upward trajectory.

JugbandFrog

Did you see that play where she just jumped up and block spiked it? How that tiny little frame gets that much power is beyond me.

Pharm Frog

Parra is good is the understatement of the century. Parra is incredible and the closest thing to unstoppable when the Frogs are in system.

Pharm Frog

1) Good and can be very good with time to mesh back row play with the system we want to play.
2) She’s incredible. Discontent with Texas and Williams is an excellent coach to play for. Enjoy watching her this season.
3) IMO not in full match shape yet and we have a lot of talent hitting at the pins and blocking has been stellar.

JugbandFrog

1) Good and can be very good with time to mesh back row play with the system we want to play.
2) She’s incredible. Discontent with Texas and Williams is an excellent coach to play for. Enjoy watching her this season.
3) IMO not in full match shape yet and we have a lot of talent hitting at the pins and blocking has been stellar.
Didn’t realize Adams was hurt.