• The KillerFrogs

Wiscy's coach outta there

bbell

I didn't watch hardly any of the Ohio st vs Wisconsin game, but the score reeks of foul play. I just can't believe that Ohio st is really 59 pts better than Wisconsin.

It seems that something happened in order for Wisky to look so bad. Anybody notice anything in that game that showed Wisconsin laying down for Ohio st?

TCUFrogs

Interview with Gordon saying he could tell his coach Anderson was very hurt by something. "Could hear the hurt in his voice", on ESPN

Frog-in-law1995

bbell said:
I didn't watch hardly any of the Ohio st vs Wisconsin game, but the score reeks of foul play. I just can't believe that Ohio st is really 59 pts better than Wisconsin.

It seems that something happened in order for Wisky to look so bad. Anybody notice anything in that game that showed Wisconsin laying down for Ohio st?
You mean besides the score?

crash813

Calling Yahoo sports...

Coach who already has another job lined up, bags packed, throws game to help his friend and mentor get into the CFP?
Maybe call bad schemes, poor plays, maybe let your old buddy know the signs.......pretty easy to start grabbing the foil.

Frog Attack II

First thing my Indiana buddy told me on Sunday morning was that Alvarez cooked up this whole thing and that Wiscy took a dive... I doubted it a bit - until now.

jack the frog

yurintroubl said:
Wisky chatter is saying that he was

1) Unable to get the kind of $$ he wanted to pay his assistants
2) having trouble recruiting - combination of location and higher admission standards fro the Madison campus...
,,,leading to 3) Wanted a bigger recruiting budget which was apparently never going to happen.

Maybe his Assistant Coaches were the ones that goth the t$$$.

:tinfoil: now dull side out

Exactly the same reasons given by Bert Bienema when he left and went to Arky.

cdsfrog

bbell said:

It was their best win all year. Based on that win they should beat Bama, I expect them to lose by a ton