• The KillerFrogs

Wichita State vs. Houston - Arena is an exact copy of Daniel Meyer.

Charles-Koch-Arena.jpg

Two previous color schemes in old DMC—I might like the green rafters highlighted by the white backing. Seats were red, green and yellow followed by purple and white.
AFC099CC-9EF6-4D43-89EF-D8962EB21FDE.jpeg
625BB753-DB35-4CEE-BDEB-3F7FC20147B7.jpeg

Last edited:

OICU812

I

I think Lady Bird inherited less than $20,000 and it came during WWII. LBJ had her buy a radio station from a Texas oil & gas guy and that was the beginning of the media empire. Also see Sid Richardson behind the scenes as FDR’s son married a Fort Worth girl, Ruth Goggins, who bought a radio station in Fort Worth called KFJZ. Elliott Roosevelt was making more in the 1930’s than FDR and living in Fort Worth at a ranch that is now Benbrook lake.
I thought I remembered her father’s family being old Mississippi money but that’s from something I read or watched long ago, so I could be way off.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
I thought I remembered her father’s family being old Mississippi money but that’s from something I read or watched long ago, so I could be way off.
Both of her parents were born in Alabama--her father was the son of a sharecropper. After moving to Texas, her father became a successful businessman (two general stores) and land owner (15K acres of cotton).

She brought a tidy inheritance into the marriage with LBJ (who grew up in a life of poverty after his own father lost the family's money through bad investments).

Eight

Both of her parents were born in Alabama--her father was the son of a sharecropper. After moving to Texas, her father became a successful businessman (two general stores) and land owner (15K acres of cotton).

She brought a tidy inheritance into the marriage with LBJ (who grew up in a life of poverty after his own father lost the family's money through bad investments).

lbj's dad invest in crypto?

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
If you ever went to a basketball game at Wichita State, you know their gym and Daniel Meyer were exact replica, all the way down to which way the doors swung. After their 33-0 season, they raised money to renovate but if you turn on this game now on ESPN2, it will look very familiar.
Yeah, but WSU sells out and has butts in the seats completely across the lower levels.
Actually they sell out completely about 80% of their games.

TCU'S snob appeal too good to show up season ticket holders cant be bothered with such things.