• The KillerFrogs

Who didn’t see this coming?

As I wrote in a game-day post, I'm not surprised at the loss itself -- we have shown all year long that we had a game like even against UT, but not against ISU. The Cyclones really aren't that good a team (not sour grapes -- just watch them). They're like several K-State teams -- average to good athletes well-coached. We self-destructed today.

We can still get to the CCG, but I don't think we will. We have too many fundamental weaknesses on offense, notwithstanding the great skill players we have at so many positions. Our inability to score twice in goal-line situations tells me we have a significant problem with both play-calling and coaches' lack of confidence in our line and QB. Until that gets straightened out me probably lose 2-3 of our remaining games. The D may come through big-time and cut the losses to 1-2 games, but it is beginning to look a lot like 2014 again.

Not trying to be a downer, but I think we all over-estimated this team's performance. The potential was (and still is) there, but it doesn't seem likely to be fully realized.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Yes. How about running the !#^! $ frog AGAIN.

Crappy play calling and horrible QB performance.

I thought running the wild frog from the 3 was stupid. It is a play designed to get 1 or 2 yards, tops. Anderson and Hicks were gashing the defense. Give them the damn ball and don't hold. It is not that tough.

Somehow dropped lines out of my post. 2nd line should read, "this in us. But I expected it to come in Lubbock or Norman, or"

Damn I SURE WISH WE HAD AN EDIT FEATURE!!!!

PurpleBlood87

All week I had a bad feeling about his game. Then so many things happened during the week that convinced me this wasn't going to be good.

It's silly little things like an email about getting tickets to the Big 12 title game and then the 2018 schedule coming out and seeing people taking about the Ohio State game instead of worrying at the Iowa State game.

I was certain Gary would have them prepared but it appeared he didn't and from his comments at halftime that Landry Burdine passed on, he was pissed.