• The KillerFrogs

Who better than GP to be our AD

asleep003

Actually thought, when the day came, CGP would be offered the AD post and JD sent back to his old spot where he belongs. What are these people thinking at Our University. Without CGP there is no New Stadium... without CGP there is no Big12 membership... without CGP there is no fantastic Bowl Victories... without CGP there is no #2 nor #3 AP ranking at the end of those seasons... without CGP there is no 7-3 record over UT... without CGP there is no Big12 Championship trophy in our trophy case !

arlingtonbell

My goodness people please stop! Yes we are all thankful for everything GP has led us to but there where alot of people responsible for the good things that have happened to TCU the past 21 years in athletics and unfortunately they dont all get lifetime passes with keys to the kitchen. Hes been paid extremely well and had opportunities alot of small town Kansas boys would never have received its just time for everyone involved. The reason this has become so ugly is because of GP and others who believe what he has accomplished in 24 years should allow you to go out on your own terms and thats just not the case nor should it ever be the case.. As for not being an AD my goodness the man is a great football coach hes not qualified to be an AD this isnt Kennedale High you dont get to be the AD just because youre the football coach get real

Fiscuits

Actually thought, when the day came, CGP would be offered the AD post and JD sent back to his old spot where he belongs. What are these people thinking at Our University. Without CGP there is no New Stadium... without CGP there is no Big12 membership... without CGP there is no fantastic Bowl Victories... without CGP there is no #2 nor #3 AP ranking at the end of those seasons... without CGP there is no 7-3 record over UT... without CGP there is no Big12 Championship trophy in our trophy case !
No.

Limey Frog

GP pulled out of K-State in 2007 because he got wind that Bill Snyder would be lurking upstairs. Look how that shook out for Ron Prince. If Gary agreed to lurk upstairs at TCU now I'd lose vastly more respect for him than the tiny amount I've lost through the last four seasons of utter football mediocrity, embarrassing public rants/denial, and stubborn cronyism.

WhatTheFrog

Nope. One of the current assistants would likely end up as the head coach. That is a lot of the problem already. He would be better as some type of ambassador if anything.

I’ll give you credit for being consistent. No matter the topic, you are certain to have a bad idea.

Chongo94

That’s your problem, thinking.

hometown frog

I certainly wouldn’t want him as an AD. But I really thought he’d have some kinda home as a special assistant to the chancellor in a role towards conf realignment or something.