• The KillerFrogs

Where does Jalen Hurts play next year???

Punter1

There are former Bama coordinators everywhere as HCs who would love to have this guy. Or possibly a return to Texas somewhere. UT makes a lot of sense as Sam E I don't think will be healthy longterm and Buechele is probably gone. LSU for sure needs QBs and so does Arky. Florida with Mullins new offense fits Hurts perfectly.

Tennessee makes a lot of sense as Bama's DC is about to take over.

Obviously Hurts has to leave 1st but 2 years in a row he has struggled against big-time defenses because the lack of throwing ability. Just gotta think Bama rolls with this guy who can sling it.

Chico Dusty

There are former Bama coordinators everywhere as HCs who would love to have this guy. Or possibly a return to Texas somewhere. UT makes a lot of sense as Sam E I don't think will be healthy longterm and Buechele is probably gone. LSU for sure needs QBs and so does Arky. Florida with Mullins new offense fits Hurts perfectly.

Tennessee makes a lot of sense as Bama's DC is about to take over.

Obviously Hurts has to leave 1st but 2 years in a row he has struggled against big-time defenses because the lack of throwing ability. Just gotta think Bama rolls with this guy who can sling it.

And where is Jacob Eason going to transfer? The UGA backup, who lost his job during the ND game when he got hurt. He was the #1 recruit in the nation in class of ‘16

TX_Krötenechse

And where is Jacob Eason going to transfer? The UGA backup, who lost his job during the ND game when he got hurt. He was the #1 recruit in the nation in class of ‘16
He’s definitely transferring, between Fromm and the new #1 recruit coming in. Haven’t heard where he might end up, though.

Punter1

1. He can’t play anywhere next year due to transfer rules, unless you think he’s going FCS
2. He will have a chance to win the starting job in camp, regardless of this game
3. He sure as hell is not transferring within conference, as that would take two years of eligibility, and Bama would never allow it in any case
4. Delete thread ban user

1. No [ Finebaum ]. We all know the transfer rules. I figured you knew what I meant.

2. No [ Finebaum ] x 2. But as I said he can't throw...has been exposed...younger guy is better.

3. Wrong on the SEC transfer rule. It's just 1 year.

4. See 1-3....

Pharm Frog

If I were a football player, I would not want to play on a perennially mediocre team in the middle of nowhere, with an 80 year old coach that is due to retire any minute.

As a football player would you rather hang out in Tuscaloosa and become a cheerleader with a jersey? His skill set would seem to match what K State has been doing for years. No way he’d do that IMO but he’d be formidable in that offense.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
As a football player would you rather hang out in Tuscaloosa and become a cheerleader with a jersey? His skill set would seem to match what K State has been doing for years. No way he’d do that IMO but he’d be formidable in that offense.

Are you saying his choice is either to transfer to KSU or stay at Alabama and nothing else? I think there are at least 128 other options out there. Yes, he would be successful at KSU, but he can do a heck of a lot better than that. There are a number of top 20 programs that would kill to get him where he would fit their scheme. A player like him isn't going to freaking Manhattan, Kansas and play for that fossil.

Pharm Frog

Are you saying his choice is either to transfer to KSU or stay at Alabama and nothing else? I think there are at least 128 other options out there. Yes, he would be successful at KSU, but he can do a heck of a lot better than that. There are a number of top 20 programs that would kill to get him where he would fit their scheme. A player like him isn't going to freaking Manhattan, Kansas and play for that fossil.

No. I’m not saying those are his only options. And I didn’t say that. But I don’t get your apparent animosity towards Bill Snyder. I too think he should have retired again a few years ago but I know a handful of players who played for him and two that are there now and they loved it.

Planks

Maybe UH? He’s from Houston. I’m not sure how much of a stronghold D’eriq King has on the starting QB role for the next two seasons, but Hurts would have to sit out one season anyway