• The KillerFrogs

Where Are You Staying in LA?

4 Oaks Frog

Purchased five tickets at the conclusion of yesterday’s Frog Victory (prices tripled since then)
Staying at my daughter (Hollywood Frog) and significant other’s new home in the Burbank Hills. My son is going out on Friday to play a show. Mrs. 4Oaks and I fly out to join them on Saturday. Hoping for Pep Rally and other event participation.
GO FROGS!!!

LisaLT

Speaking of Uber or public transit. We are staying at hotel in airport. What kind of deal to expect on Uber to/from stadium? I figure going would be much easier (not easy) than coming back. Is there some area of the stadium that handles Uber after the game?

Is there some sort of mass transit from airport to stadium?
I don’t think I know of any mass transit options from the airport directly to SoFi. The hotel concierge might know about that

NewFrogFan

I might suggest looking at the Jamaica Bay Inn or the two Marriott hotels in Marina del Rey. It’s only a 15 to 20 minute Uber ride to SoFi and 15 minutes to LAX. And a beautiful beach marina location with easy walking access to food and activities. There’s also a Ritz Carlton which is really nice. Usually the broadcast crew stays there and the bar scene will be very happening over the weekend :)
I hope the people working at SOFI that handle parking possess skills those in Glendale did not!

NavyFrog

Speaking of Uber or public transit. We are staying at hotel in airport. What kind of deal to expect on Uber to/from stadium? I figure going would be much easier (not easy) than coming back. Is there some area of the stadium that handles Uber after the game?

Is there some sort of mass transit from airport to stadium?

There is no mass transit. Hotel shuttles are free but you can wait up to 20-30 minutes for your shuttle. If you chose to uber/lyft from the airport, there is a service charge of approx $10.00. This service charge doesn't apply off the airport property. It will cost you approx $20.00 to get your airport hotel. If your hotel has a shuttle van, use the upper level. You should see a red sign indicating where to wait for your hotels shuttle. The shuttles don't really run on a schedule and just circulate the "horse shoe", starting at Terminal 1 and going to Terminal 7. When you see your hotel shuttle, make sure you flag them down as some drivers just coast by without stopping. Uber/Lyft is going to be the best way to get around from from your hotel. Overall LAX is pretty easy to navigate. When leaving always allow a little extra time as traffic can be absolutely terrible. When I us the shuttle from the Airport Marriott, it can take me 30-40 to get to Terminal 7 during periods of high traffic.

FinanceFrog

Booked at Sonesta near LAX several days ago to eliminate the need for a rental car, but I'm going to look at some more options now that the wife confirmed that she's coming along.

sounds like you had other sleeping arrangements (not going to judge) before the ol’ ball and chain hopped on the trip.