• The KillerFrogs

When will TCU ticket office open? Tickets question

UltimateFrog

I'm in process of buying tickets from a TCU fan but when I saw the tickets they are marked as wheelchair accessible row (437). I tried calling TCU ticket office this morning but message says they are still closed for Holidays. Need help on determining whether I can buy these tickets, seller said they didn't request anything special.

Thanks

@atofrog

HornyWartyToad

I'm in process of buying tickets from a TCU fan but when I saw the tickets they are marked as wheelchair accessible row (437). I tried calling TCU ticket office this morning but message says they are still closed for Holidays. Need help on determining whether I can buy these tickets, seller said they didn't request anything special.

Thanks

@atofrog
Don't do it you're liable to get duked out by a fireman.

FrogBall09

Thanks

@atofrog
Email them - they are working but not open I think

Fort Frog

Thanks

@atofrog
Faculty and staff return tomorrow the 4th. Athletic dept will be there.