• The KillerFrogs

What the Heck

Hemingway

We’d get them in a 3rd and long and they’d send the tree giant te for a pass play. We just didn’t have an answer. Then the Dagwood Bumstead wr had the game of his life. Our defense that plays in Big12 couldn’t get lined up during a hurry offense of GA.

The acc refs hosed us. Literally patting Bennett on the back after a pass completion. Constant holding (albeit between the shoulder pads).

Our solid OL had its first really bad game.

Heisman runner up throwing picks and off his game.

What else could I complain about?

What else could I complain about?
The black and white uniforms looked awful from a game action view; certainly not highlighting TCU’s fine purple to the country. Poor marketing on the largest stage. Georgia comes in color and TCU may as well be playing on black-and-white TV. First thing that friends texted me was ‘a bad choice of uniforms.’ A poor last impression on the scoreboard, and dress. And the frog on the helmet appears as a scrambled mess to those not familiar with it, not knowing what it is. The same helmet worn in the loss of the Conference Championship.

Hemingway

The black and white uniforms looked awful from a game action view; certainly not highlighting TCU’s fine purple to the country. Poor marketing on the largest stage. Georgia comes in color and TCU may as well be playing on black-and-white TV. First thing that friends texted me was ‘a bad choice of uniforms.’ A poor last impression on the scoreboard, and dress. And the frog on the helmet appears as a scrambled mess to those not familiar with it, not knowing what it is. The same helmet worn in the loss of the Conference Championship.
Doesn’t Boise have the same styled helmet?

arizonafrog12

Totally agree... why we didn't either do the all white or purple-white-purple is baffling to me... I can't stand the black-white-black look... and we should never wear it again as we have now dropped two championship games in it...

Chew

Why? I’ve watched them all year and never saw this.

What did the Georgia coaching staff do differently than us ?
From my non coaching perspective, the difference was Georgia planned to dominate and the Frogs planned to manage the game. The comments from the head coaches, right before kick, off drove that home. I can’t tell you what CSD said with out going to the transcript, but I can absolutely tell you what Coach Smart said. We got out a schemed and then outplayed.

Also, having elite talent everywhere helped.

This loss stings but if this isn’t motivation to dig deeper find a better plan and methods then nothing is. Clearly the blue print for success exists. Up to the guys in purple to find it and execute.

frogfan72

I'm not saying we got outcoached, and I know all teams have scout teams, but listen to Kirby Smart praise the scout team at last night's press conference.