• The KillerFrogs

what is bsu pre-eminent blog?

hindry

bet they are not feeling so smug over there in potatolandia

i went ahead and unsubscribed byu blog

looks like a death spiral

froginaustin

I asked that question (sort of) on the MWC board and was referred to what turned out to be a Scout board. I don't need to post on a Boise board badly enough to pay Scout for the privilege.

Besides, this board will probably be flooded with Boise folks real soon now. The MWC board already is.

You do not need to pay to read or post on Scout.com forums (BroncoCountry is one of many), you only need to register as a user.

The subscription service is for those who would like to read Scout.com articles, or in many cases, post and read their insider forum(s).

texasrobster1997

Looked at the board and most over there still seem pretty confident that we won't leap frog them. I'm not sure what will happen but I think the odds are more like 50-50 if Virginia tech continues it's slide. I think most bsu fans forget that bsu was ahead of tcu in the human polls last season as well...

22bronc

Looked at the board and most over there still seem pretty confident that we won't leap frog them. I'm not sure what will happen but I think the odds are more like 50-50 if Virginia tech continues it's slide. I think most bsu fans forget that bsu was ahead of tcu in the human polls last season as well...

All eyes will be on Oregon St. The Beavs have been blown out twice at Bronco Stadium and we're hoping for a repeat performance. That would seal the deal.

ricksterh

I asked that question (sort of) on the MWC board and was referred to what turned out to be a Scout board. I don't need to post on a Boise board badly enough to pay Scout for the privilege.

Besides, this board will probably be flooded with Boise folks real soon now. The MWC board already is.
You can sign up for a seven day free trial which I did awhile back. :biggrin:

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
All eyes will be on Oregon St. The Beavs have been blown out twice at Bronco Stadium and we're hoping for a repeat performance. That would seal the deal.

Could be. The Frogs blew a realistic chance (with the equivalent of 3 TOs)to have a 21-24 point MOV over the Beavers, so I'd not be at all surprised to see BSU do just that. Only the fact OSU has a bye week to get ready for the Broncos gives me any hope that scenario won't happen.

I've abandoned any vauge hope the Wyo game might be a possible hiccup for BSU, having seen what passes for Poke "tacking" on the Fozzy Whittaker TD play. When you are used to seeing TCU play 'D', plays like that from any MWC team literally turn your stomach.

I now feel OSU looks like the sole semi-likely stumble left on BSU's dance card. An outright upset, however, isn't in the cards; It's Probably realistic only to hope the Beavers can make it very, very, close in a blue turf loss, and then go on to do very well the rest of the year. That's a best-case scenario from TCU's viewpoint, but your posit of a blow out loss is objectively more probable.

Endless Purple

You do not need to pay to read or post on Scout.com forums (BroncoCountry is one of many), you only need to register as a user.

The subscription service is for those who would like to read Scout.com articles, or in many cases, post and read their insider forum(s).
I would've stopped over there awhile ago, but I refuse to register to just read any board. You gotta give a person a chance to see if they like what is there before deciding to participate.