• The KillerFrogs

What I am thankful for Thanksgiving 2017

BankerFrog

What I am thankful for Thanksgiving 2017:

TCU: 9-2 (About to go to Big 12 championship)

Texas A&M: 7-4 (about to fire their head coach)

Texas: 6-5 (Bowl eligible for the first time in 3 years)

Texas Tech: 5-6 (2-6 in Big 12 play)

Baylor: 1-10 (lol)

TCU Big 12 Team Rankings:

Rushing Defense - #1 (91.0/ypg)

Scoring Defense - #1 (15.1/ppg)

Pass Defense - #1 (219.6/ypg)

Total Defense - #1 (310.6/ypg)

Pass Defense Efficiency - #1 (116.2)

Rushing Offense - #3

Kickoff Return Avg - #1 (27.9/ypr)

Field Goal % - #1 (90.0%)

Punt Return Avg - #1 (14.2/ypr)

Sacks per game - #1 (2.91/spg)

Sacks against - #1 (1.27/spg)

Kickoff Coverage - #1

Opponent 1st Downs - #1

3rd Down Conversions - #1 (47.2%)

Opp. 3rd Down Conversions #2 (29.8%)

Time of Possession - #2 (31:22mpg)

Opp. 4th Down Conversions - #2 (40.9%)

Red Zone Defense - #1

And we have a small chance to play in the playoff. If you would have told me we would have been in this position at the start of the season I would have been ecstatic. Let’s take a second to reflect on a great season so far. Thanks to Gary, CDC, and all of the players for making it possible.

Leap Frog

Like Quilter: Faith, family and the Frogs!

When I start to feel sorry for myself for some silly reason - I try to remind myself how truly blessed I am...

Go Frogs!

As a kid, my single mom and I were pretty poor-- thankfully, through hard work, that period is over.
I think it was John Wayne who once made this observation:
"It's no sin to be born poor, but to stay that way in this great country is gross negligence.".

Frog DJ

If we're restricting this list to TCU Football, then I'd have to list CGP and all the big donors who made the new and improved ACS possible.

I don't like the empty seats behind the Frogs' bench either, but the big contributors who own those seats helped build that beautiful stadium.

Go Frogs!

BleedNPurple

I’m thankful Frog football from the 60’s 70’s and 80’s is a memory most of you will never have to hopefully suffer through again. The breakup of the SWC and contemplation of dropping football program. The Phoenix has risen and for those of you who are disappointed with our 9-2 position and shot at the B12 title you need to go get a reality check. This team is a joy to watch this season - slow down and just try to take it all in!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
That I somehow made it past 50-some-odd years with no discernable aches or pains...
That my fabulous and lovely wife still stays with me and puts up with my eccentricities...
That my Folks are still here to laugh and reminisce with...
That my menagerie of pets remains healthy and silly as ever...
In short, that life remains wonderful and rich in love.

May it be so for all!