• The KillerFrogs

What happened to "Eight"

froginmn

I prefer 7 of 9, Could someone more tech savvy post a pic so I can avoid the 15 yard penalty please?
This is 7 of 9:

nclock-08-53_34127_lg.gif

The TCU Football Jerk

I’m glad doc and I aren’t the only ones who are old enough to get this reference.

Go Frogs!

Hey, Hendrix was way before my time, but I grew up appreciating the stuff that came before my time. And it wasn't my parents doing either. My dad only liked 2 kinds of music...country and western.

Its one thing that amazes me about the younger folks. No appreciation of what came before them in any form or fashion. Old movies, music, history, whatever. I mean I loved the 3 Stooges, The Little Rascals, WC Fields and Marx brothers movies and they were DECADES before I was ever born. That kind of appreciation seems to be lost now.

Last edited:

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Hey, Hendrix was way before my time, but I grew up appreciating the stuff that came before my time. And it wasn't my parents doing either. My dad only like 2 kinds of music...country and western.

Its one thing that amazes me about the younger folks. No appreciation of what came before them in any form or fashion. Old movies, music, history, whatever. I mean I loved the 3 Stooges, The Little Rascals, WC Fields and Marx brothers movies and they were DECADES before I was ever born. That kind of appreciation seems to be lost now.
I've met several younguns who are curious about old things like the things you mentioned. They might be distracted by youtube, and video games, but they know there was a whole different world before the internet, and sweeping generalizations like this is a poor way to promote their curiosity further...