• The KillerFrogs

WFAA: COVID-19 cases at SMU, TCU decline compared to previous week

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
COVID-19 cases at SMU, TCU decline compared to previous week

DALLAS — New cases of COVID-19 at Southern Methodist University and Texas Christian University were in a decline last week compared to previous weeks.

There were 84 new cases last week at SMU and 28 new cases at TCU.

During the week of Sept. 7, there were 167 cases at SMU and 100 cases at TCU.

Read more at https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/h...irus/287-28924b69-9885-4370-992e-208ca5877d16

Wexahu

COVID-19 cases at SMU, TCU decline compared to previous week

DALLAS — New cases of COVID-19 at Southern Methodist University and Texas Christian University were in a decline last week compared to previous weeks.

There were 84 new cases last week at SMU and 28 new cases at TCU.

During the week of Sept. 7, there were 167 cases at SMU and 100 cases at TCU.

Read more at https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/h...irus/287-28924b69-9885-4370-992e-208ca5877d16

I've been checking in on the COVID dashboard that TCU set up every few days or so. I don't think there's been even 1 hospitalization out of over 1,100 cases.

HFrog1999

I've been checking in on the COVID dashboard that TCU set up every few days or so. I don't think there's been even 1 hospitalization out of over 1,100 cases.

It’s almost like people who are mostly young and healthy have some sort of way of dealing with viruses?

magic+meme.gif

Big Frog II

TCU has done a good job keeping this under control. It sure beats having to sit at home with the parents and doing classes on line everyday.

ifrog

TCU did a good job getting the initial spread under control.

Bur this post is gross. I’ve had two, albeit distant, family members die from COVID. They were older but would not have died but for the virus. Would appreciate a modicum of humanity for the families and friends of the 200,000 dead Americans.

I second that

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
TCU did a good job getting the initial spread under control.

Bur this post is gross. I’ve had two, albeit distant, family members die from COVID. They were older but would not have died but for the virus. Would appreciate a modicum of humanity for the families and friends of the 200,000 dead Americans.
It was a jesting commentary on the relentless drumbeat of panic slung out by Media, Commentators, and persons like you.

Latest posts