• The KillerFrogs

West Side - Section 213 - 2 or 4 tickets - TCU/KSU + RV Parking Pass

GlendarrochFrog

We have 4 tickets for sale for the TCU/KSU game on the West side. They are section 213, row C. In the same section on Stub Hub the lowest ticket is listed at $140, we would sell them for $100 to Frog fans.

We also have an RV pass in the RV lot (just West of Lot 2) which is about a 1 minute walk to the stadium. We pay $415 per game, but would sell it for $350. It is right on the median between lot 2 and the RV lot which means you get about 25' of grass to tailgate on.

Let me know if you are interested in any of this.

GlendarrochFrog

We have 4 tickets for sale for the TCU/KSU game on the West side. They are section 213, row C. In the same section on Stub Hub the lowest ticket is listed at $140, we would sell them for $100 to Frog fans.

We also have an RV pass in the RV lot (just West of Lot 2) which is about a 1 minute walk to the stadium. We pay $415 per game, but would sell it for $350. It is right on the median between lot 2 and the RV lot which means you get about 25' of grass to tailgate on.

Let me know if you are interested in any of this.

If you're intersted, please make an offer. At this point, I would take less than listed above.