• The KillerFrogs

Well, hello there.

After 18 years of love and burnt orange brainwashing, my daughter has been accepted and put her deposit down to attend TCU’s nursing school. What is a dad to do, except buy a bunch of purple shirts and get to talking about football. Helps that we are in different conference so making the frogs my second team will be easy. Looking forward to the banter and getting tips on things as fall 24 gets closer.

ShreveFrog

We welcome your daughter to TCU.
Forrest Gump GIF by GrayDuckDent

ftwfrog

After 18 years of love and burnt orange brainwashing, my daughter has been accepted and put her deposit down to attend TCU’s nursing school. What is a dad to do, except buy a bunch of purple shirts and get to talking about football. Helps that we are in different conference so making the frogs my second team will be easy. Looking forward to the banter and getting tips on things as fall 24 gets closer.
Best pre-game spot, Blue Oyster Bar. It’s on Howell.

Hemingway

Now time for allocution, please tell us every horrible thing you’ve said about TCU.

Now time for allocution, please tell us every horrible thing you’ve said about TCU.
lol. Not much actually other than finding parking is a [ hundin]. Went to the game in Fort Worth this year. Didn’t like the tailgating starting so late(maybe I didn’t know the right spot) but was impressed with how civil everyone was. Especially the students.

Daughter is planning on going through rush and looking at the dorm that has the quad setups.

tcudoc

Username checks out.
Welcome aboard!

ShadowFrog

Moderators
First rule—take a walk thru Sid Rich & come out the other side.

In 1 day.