• The KillerFrogs

Welcome to the Big 12, boys!

The X Factor

I know we've had our differences (to say the least) over the years, but most Baylor people have been for TCU joining our conference. Our rivalry can now go to the next level.

Good for you guys!!! Damn glad to have you!

Limey Frog

[sarcasm]
I feel sure that Ken Starr's deep commitment to the history and tradition of Texas college football is what made this [reportedly] happen.
[sarcasm]

oldscribe

If we can get past the usual animosities......tcu has shown the big 12 and baylor and others how a smallish private university can compete with the humongous state schools.....and baylor has shown the big 12 that such a school doesn't ALWAYS have to be a doormat in that conference. Good for everyone.:happy:

The X Factor

Well, I think you'll be surprised how many Baylor people are going to be excited about TCU joining.

Let's play this game every Thanksgiving. This could turn into a really great rivalry.

Kaiser

Baylorfans has been very pro TCU to the Big12 for at least a month now. The conference almost falling apart had them reevaluate TCU.

Kaiser

Baylorfans has been very pro TCU to the Big12 for at least a month now. The conference almost falling apart had them reevaluate TCU.

The X Factor

You're part of the family now. We are going to hate you when we play you, but it's great to have a solid football program joining the conference.

WacoBear

I have not heard even one Baylor fan against TCU. Everyone knows how much sense it makes and that TCU deserves the spot. I think it's great to have another private school in the Big 12.