• The KillerFrogs

Week 8 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

Moose Stuff

I wish they’d have blown up Brooks’ knee after forward progress clearly stopped and reversed. And now I’d hold up every body and instruct others to drive at the knees.
So you just hate OU. Duly noted. Did you have a problem with the play earlier in the game when KU QB had his forward progress stopped in similar fashion but they let the OL pick him up and carry him for the first down?

Volare

You really think they shouldn’t have blown the whistle with the kid clearly wrapped up and being driven back? Tell me…where would they have spotted the ball? It definitely wouldn’t have been back at the exchange point.
Exact same BS at home against OSU last year. Forward progress clearly stopped yet no whistle.

Moose Stuff

Not at all. The RB was clearly stopped, and had been driven backwards for a few yards. Generally, the whistle gets blown at that point.

It's a pity the Kansas kids weren't clawing at the football once they had him wrapped up.
I get it that you guys wanted Kansas to win so bad that it’s impacting your take on this . What would your take be if that same play/situation was Max taking it away from Evans? No need to answer.