• The KillerFrogs

Week 7 Other Games

LSU Game Attendee

Williams may have lost his Heisman tonight.
family erase GIF

Chongo94

Tech’s second string qb, who was the starter bc the first string is out for the season, didn’t come out for the second half.

Could possibly be down to their third stringer moving forward.

jack the frog

Tech’s second string qb, who was the starter bc the first string is out for the season, didn’t come out for the second half.

Could possibly be down to their third stringer moving forward.
I admit I dozed during the second half but Morton took an absolute beating in the first half. Tech OC Zach Kittley runs one of those QB eating offenses.

Unbelievable - Iowa had only 37 yards passing and a total of 237 yards of offense with only 9 first downs, but beats Wisconsin, 15-6. 82 of those yards and the lone TD came on one run. How does Ferentz continue to win with that Big Ten crap. They will probably win the Big Ten West. How do you recruit QB’s and receivers that way. The Golden Gophers play them next.

And I like running attacks, but sheesh, the two teams combined for only one TD, a safety, four field goals and 17 punts in the game.

Last edited:

froginmn

Unbelievable - Iowa had only 37 yards passing and a total of 237 yards of offense with only 9 first downs, but beats Wisconsin, 15-6. 82 of those yards and the lone TD came on one run. How does Ferentz continue to win with that Big Ten crap. They will probably win the Big Ten West. How do you recruit QB’s and receivers that way. The Golden Gophers play them next.

And I like running attacks, but sheesh, the two teams combined for only one TD, a safety, four field goals and 17 punts in the game.
Imagine being at that game... and it was cold and overcast. We stayed until mid fourth Q; my wife couldn't stand more and I was conflicted.

Iowa's D is very salty. They're not a very good team but their schedule is extremely meh. Lost to Penn State (shut out) but now they play MN, NW, Rutgers, Illinois, Nebraska.

20231014_173932_copy_646x862.jpg

Last edited:

NewFrogFan

How many head injuries were treated from fans falling out of their seats after falling asleep?

froginmn

How many head injuries were treated from fans falling out of their seats after falling asleep?
Won't happen at Camp Randall; UW games are one long party. Don't love the school but they do keep it interesting. Almost annoying because it's always music and less focused on the actual game.

Last edited:

PurpleBlood87

All remaining Iowa games should be relegated to The Peacock.