• The KillerFrogs

Week 4: Other Games Thread

TooColdU

PAC-12 refs seem very determined to make sure #7 USC stays undefeated.

USC O-Linemen were getting away with murder on USC's last TD drive.

Double D

Tier 1

In accordance with the Big 12 Conference Principles and Standards of Sportsmanship, the Conference has issued a public reprimand and $50,000 fine of Texas Tech University for the field storming incident that occurred at the conclusion of Saturday’s overtime victory against Texas.

“We have a duty to provide a safe game environment,” said Big 12 Conference Commissioner Brett Yormark. “The Texas Tech Department of Athletics has a written event management policy that, while well thought out, was unsuccessful in ensuring the safety and security of all visiting team student-athletes, officials, coaches and staff. There is zero tolerance for any act that compromises the safety of game participants, and it is of utmost importance that home game management provide adequate security measures for our student-athletes, coaches, game officials and spectators.”

Eight

In accordance with the Big 12 Conference Principles and Standards of Sportsmanship, the Conference has issued a public reprimand and $50,000 fine of Texas Tech University for the field storming incident that occurred at the conclusion of Saturday’s overtime victory against Texas.

“We have a duty to provide a safe game environment,” said Big 12 Conference Commissioner Brett Yormark. “The Texas Tech Department of Athletics has a written event management policy that, while well thought out, was unsuccessful in ensuring the safety and security of all visiting team student-athletes, officials, coaches and staff. There is zero tolerance for any act that compromises the safety of game participants, and it is of utmost importance that home game management provide adequate security measures for our student-athletes, coaches, game officials and spectators.”

students will set up a bake sale and cover in no time

waiting to hear from those in lubbock about the fan who struck the texas player from behind while the player was headed to the locker room

FrogCop19

I was guilty-pleasure surfing surly this morning and saw another video from after the game where a swarm of Tceh fans were chasing down and beating the dog [ Finebaum ] out of a ut fan. It was pretty bad, as in they circled up around him after chasing him through a fast food parking lot where he fell and they started kicking him like a group of 5-year old soccer players in a scrum. I hate uterus as much as the next guy, but those raiders were like rabid animals.

Guess that's what happens when syphilis goes untreated for too long.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I was guilty-pleasure surfing surly this morning and saw another video from after the game where a swarm of Tceh fans were chasing down and beating the dog [ #2020 ] out of a ut fan. It was pretty bad, as in they circled up around him after chasing him through a fast food parking lot where he fell and they started kicking him like a group of 5-year old soccer players in a scrum. I hate uterus as much as the next guy, but those raiders were like rabid animals.

This is happening more and more. There was a Liga MX game a couple of months ago where opposing fans were chased down and beaten unconscious, some even killed. The videos were just appalling...

Eight

I was guilty-pleasure surfing surly this morning and saw another video from after the game where a swarm of Tceh fans were chasing down and beating the dog [ #2020 ] out of a ut fan. It was pretty bad, as in they circled up around him after chasing him through a fast food parking lot where he fell and they started kicking him like a group of 5-year old soccer players in a scrum. I hate uterus as much as the next guy, but those raiders were like rabid animals.

they have nothing on dodger or cowboy fan