• The KillerFrogs

Week 13 other games

ShadowFrog

Moderators
For anyone that’s interested, here’s a photo and video of his leg:

OK I have to ask for TCU doc or any other medical trained type people, how do you treat a player like that on the field or do you just put them on the cart and haul him away? Or does he get immediate medical help right there on the field?

kidkarr

OK I have to ask for TCU doc or any other medical trained type people, how do you treat a player like that on the field or do you just put them on the cart and haul him away? Or does he get immediate medical help right there on the field?
As long as he has a pulse distal (below) the injury, we would vacuum splint it in a “position of comfort “ and transport to hospital.

ATC Frog

Quickly immobilize/splint, perform any immediately necessary triage, transfer to EMS.

As a former practicing athletic trainer, that’s what I would do.

jake102

I got tricked into watching the video on ESPN.... the headline says "serious injury". They could have thrown out a little bit more specific of a headline. Awful