• The KillerFrogs

Week 13 Other Games Thread & TV Schedule

Mean Purple

LSU estatic that they are currently tied with Led Miles second worst season win total in a season when the West is down.

Don' get me wrong, happy for them, but in the next 2 seasons all of Les Miles recruits are gone. Ed O needs to get to 11 wins next season. Hope he does it.

FrogLifeYo

My neighbor is a Stanford grad and he says Shaw and family are about as content as a guy could be. He said many believe he'll finish his career there because he so little ego..Just not a spotlight guy..Consensus in the Cardinal community is that in 3-5 more years they'll be fighting off the NFL not another university

Agree with everyone on Shaw. What he does there at a relatively small school with difficult academic standards is not easy. His teams seem to always improve as the season goes along. Any school looking for a football coach that doesn't make him say no is not doing their homework.

Mean Purple

My neighbor is a Stanford grad and he says Shaw and family are about as content as a guy could be. He said many believe he'll finish his career there because he so little ego..Just not a spotlight guy..Consensus in the Cardinal community is that in 3-5 more years they'll be fighting off the NFL not another university
I can see that. He runs a pro offense. His big guys play pitch and catch as well as anyone.

dawg

Shaw also seems like an extremely intelligent guy. One smart enough to realize he’s in an outstanding situation.