• The KillerFrogs

Week 13 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

hometown frog

At least he married a smoke show
austin powers thinking GIF

Wexahu

Herbie says Michigan jumps to #2 in CFP. But of course because his OSU black eyed peas got drove today. He's an idiot.
I think they jump to #2 as well. That’s probably where they belong. Don’t understand why Herbstreit would be an idiot for saying that. He could say Georgia is a good team and it would upset some of you.

I think they jump to #2 as well. That’s probably where they belong. Don’t understand why Herbstreit would be an idiot for saying that. He could say Georgia is a good team and it would upset some of you.
I would think so. They beat their number 2 team and Alabama struggled to beat a team with a mediocre record. I don't think they'll move Cincy to No. 2 because they want to reserve the right to screw them so it makes sense.

Double D

Tier 1
The point is no matter what happens he always has OSU as some sort of benchmark for greatness. He's a Homer! Get it?