• The KillerFrogs

Weatherford Democrat: Pair of Parker County signal-callers join TCU QB room

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Pair of Parker County signal-callers join TCU QB room​

65ab045859fc0.image.png

Ahead of the college football season in 2024, the TCU Horned Frogs of the Big 12 Conference added two talent signal callers with roots in Parker County to their quarterback room in Hauss Hejny and Ken Seals.

Former Aledo standout Hauss Hejny enrolled early at TCU after his time with the Bearcats came to a close following two consecutive state championship victories.

“I’m more excited about this chapter than anything I have been in my whole life,” Hejny said. “I have been working towards this dream and pursuing it since I picked up a football and knew I wanted to play for TCU. I’m not going to leave anything on the table because I would be throwing out my childhood dream if I did that. There are a lot of good things I can carry over to TCU from this program such as being selfless and doing things for your team and not self glorification – doing it for everyone else.”

Read more at https://www.weatherforddemocrat.com...cle_63f72ab8-b57b-11ee-a307-93837602d50f.html

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Hoover did a very good job stepping in, got some great experience, but I will not be surprised to see Seals starting. He has a lot of experience, will be more poised and settled.

tetonfrog

Hoover did a very good job stepping in, got some great experience, but I will not be surprised to see Seals starting. He has a lot of experience, will be more poised and settled.
I bet all 3 of them will play at some point. With our system & our OL, it would shock me if Hoover lasts a full season without an injury. It is nice to have a full QB room & I hope they all work together & get us back to our winning ways.

BleedNPurple

You can never have enough talent in the QB room. We are blessed finally in the department. There’s enough snaps out there to keep all 3 busy!