• The KillerFrogs

"We will beat TCU"

westtexfrog

two teams much less talented than they were then....

??? I don't know about Iowa St, but IMO the only thing our 2005 team has over our current edition is experience and that will come with time. BTW, I liked our 2005 and am not trying to take anything away from them....this team just has more talent.

ftwfrog

I'm guessing nobody actually clicked on the link. I can't believe nobody has commented on this gem.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Cyclonepride

From the quotes i've seen, the offensive players were not happy with their performance at all, so I'm hopeful that they'll focus and regroup."
Because they were beat to a pulp by the nations best defense?

Hahahaha!! They're referring to Tech's defense!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

roddog

Banned
I'm guessing nobody actually clicked on the link. I can't believe nobody has commented on this gem.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Cyclonepride

From the quotes i've seen, the offensive players were not happy with their performance at all, so I'm hopeful that they'll focus and regroup."
Because they were beat to a pulp by the nations best defense?

Hahahaha!! They're referring to Tech's defense!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

well they are the nations best ranked defense, despite the fact they havent really played anyone, tcu spent years playing nobody yet beating their chest about having the best defense, reality set in yet?

joefrog91

Heard on another site that the Jared Barnett starting rumor has legs. He's a quicker, mobile QB that they like to use on rollouts. We'll see if that makes a difference.

OmniscienceFrog

well they are the nations best ranked defense, despite the fact they havent really played anyone, tcu spent years playing nobody yet beating their chest about having the best defense, reality set in yet?

TCU played at least two or three top-25 teams every season though, when they led the nation in defense. We'll see where Tech's defense ranks after they play two or three top-25 teams.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
ISU had some of the drunkest,obnoxious,mouthiest fans as I recall at that Bowl Game at Reliant.
They had a really obnoxious T-Shirt they were all wearing too.Can't remember exactly what it said but it was pretty vulgar .
Not our take at all, and I was expecting more push back since I had a bunch of younger male adults with me instead of The Mrs.... Due to this beings before her one knee and two artificial hip replacements. Except for the Cyclone fans all having fish-belly white legs with their shorts, they were a pretty well behaved bunch...both enroute and at the game.

What you are describing sounds more like the Badger fans at the Rose Bowl, from what we experienced..

Ron Swanson

Those sitting near me at the Rose Bowl can testify that I spent the whole first half of the game saying "We have to establish the run. We can't win this if we don't establish the run. Why aren't we running more?"

I was saying the same thing the entire game at the Fiesta Bowl

Kejones68

Worse than Wisconsin fans? :tongue:
Being an ISU fan since born and raised just off campus I would like to apologize for any rude and/or obnoxious ISU fans at past games. I would like to point out that those fans are not a true representation of our fanbase. I have been to games all over the country, including our bowl games and have heard, pretty much, nothing but good things about our fans.

Thank you to terryk for pointing out to anyone who thinks ISU fans are backwoods hicks, that the first computer was designed and built at ISU.

I'm hoping for a good game, I'm not a blind fan, I know our chances aren't great but I'll still be at Armon for the first time this weekend. I am pretty disappointed hearing that the parking around the stadium is by season pass only. There's nothing better than tailgating with the home team fans, sharing a brat or bbq and a beer enjoying the Big12 atmosphere.

And to Frogs1983, I hope I don't offend you by wearing my cardinal and gold to the game.

PurplePainD

I'm sure somebody has beat me to it, but...

12-3

Frogs1983

Being an ISU fan since born and raised just off campus I would like to apologize for any rude and/or obnoxious ISU fans at past games. I would like to point out that those fans are not a true representation of our fanbase. I have been to games all over the country, including our bowl games and have heard, pretty much, nothing but good things about our fans.

Thank you to terryk for pointing out to anyone who thinks ISU fans are backwoods hicks, that the first computer was designed and built at ISU.

I'm hoping for a good game, I'm not a blind fan, I know our chances aren't great but I'll still be at Armon for the first time this weekend. I am pretty disappointed hearing that the parking around the stadium is by season pass only. There's nothing better than tailgating with the home team fans, sharing a brat or bbq and a beer enjoying the Big12 atmosphere.

And to Frogs1983, I hope I don't offend you by wearing my cardinal and gold to the game.
I am not easily offended,so no worries. I just remember my wife complaining about the content on T-shirts ISU fans were wearing at the Houston Bowl.I get the drinking and partying at a Bowl game.Lot's of free time to fill.
Hope you have a good atime at ACS/Fort Worth this weekend.(But not too good of a time!) :smile:

Ron Swanson

There are places to park. You can park in neighborhoods and walk over, you can park in the shuttle lots and get a ride over. There is a pay lot or two I think and you can walk over.

Then just walk around til you see a welcoming tailgate, should be plenty. We had a bunch of UVA fans at our tailgate two weeks ago and everyone got along fine