• The KillerFrogs

We lost Maponga?

ACroofrog

I have no idea I didnt see that happen at all, I would really hate it if we lost him he had a great game today that may not have showed on the stat sheet but he was constantly in Wynn's face

LVfrog

Maponga was very active early but I didn't notice him much in the second half. Gary was not happy on the radio, seemed very PO'd.

richmondfrog

richmondfrog
Sorry to be dense ~ so do you think he's mad about the 2 injuries, or aggravated with the interviewer's questions?

He was upset about the injuries because we have a good SDSU team coming in next Saturday and another game before the regular season is over. Gary is definitely on a mission.

FROGDADDY

I believe the other player is wesley with the ankle

Wesley's injury didn't look bad at all. Pretty sure he could have kept playing today if the game wasn't so out of hand. Never saw one thing on the TV indicating that Maponga had been hurt. Not saying he isn't, just that I didn't see it. GP usually doesn't comment on injuries, especially if they're bad, so I'm gonna say that maybe they aren't really that serious.

y2kFrog

Wesley's injury didn't look bad at all. Pretty sure he could have kept playing today if the game wasn't so out of hand. Never saw one thing on the TV indicating that Maponga had been hurt. Not saying he isn't, just that I didn't see it. GP usually doesn't comment on injuries, especially if they're bad, so I'm gonna say that maybe they aren't really that serious.
Plus, he said we might have lost Maponga. I don't know why he said that, but it didn't said like he really knew all that much.

SnoSki

We met with him after the game when he was getting on the bus. Maponga had no limp, no winces, nothing. Heck, only one player had a bag of ice on his wrist. Must be someone else???

ACroofrog

Talked to my parents who were at the game and they reported to me that Maponga had an issue with his wrist was taken to the locker room and came back out with either very thick tape or some sort of cast on it.

SalukiDogFrog

After the McCoy interception CBSC goes to break. Maponga was in a simple stand up engagement with the OT on the play.

When they came back from break, Wesley is on the table with his leg up smiling and talking to teammates. Maponga is walking on his own with a trainer behind Wesley and the bench. He could have been pointing or indicating something in his right side but did not look concerning at all.

joefrog91

After the McCoy interception CBSC goes to break. Maponga was in a simple stand up engagement with the OT on the play.

When they came back from break, Wesley is on the table with his leg up smiling and talking to teammates. Maponga is walking on his own with a trainer behind Wesley and the bench. He could have been pointing or indicating something in his right side but did not look concerning at all.

I wonder what Gary was talking about then?