• The KillerFrogs

We Have some 4 Stars!

talor

Guess that is why Notre Dame has offered, they go for those high risk recruits.

I know Gerry Hamilton is someone that you read from time to time and may trust to a degree. He said that Nance was not being recruited by UT because of academics. Take it or leave it.

I hope he has a TCU offer and decides to wear purple because I'm not sure there is a better LB in Texas than Nance (note: Derek David doesn't count for numerous reasons.)

jstrat

I read that on Texags.com. How do they know?

Brian Perroni (Rivals mod) posted this on the rivals 250 chat

Comment From Aggie4Life
What happened with Jordan Richmond, Mike Mathews and Jaevon Richardson? I would have thought these guys would have made the top 250.
Barry Every:
Aggi9e4Life, All were discussed for Top250 Richmond and Matthews come out tomorrow as 4-stars, Richardson as 5.7 on thursday.

[font="Tahoma][size="2"]
[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma][size="2"]
[/size][/font]Mentioned TCU here

Comment From BigTex Very impressed with how TCU's class is shaping up. Any of their other recruits just outside the 250?
Brian Perroni:
Big Tex- Not this time around but I really like Kolby Listenbee and Daje Johnson

2314@work

Contributor
Brian Perroni (Rivals mod) posted this on the rivals 250 chat
"'Nun, that is one freaky handle."
71038_40950792955_3851733_n.jpg

maximilian

Everything I've read on Nance is that all his OOS offers are in, but A&M/TCU/Tech are all waiting on his recovery before offers come in. I like Nance more than Cole or Santos, FWIW.

DickBumpastache

Yes, Nance is coming off major knee surgery. It will be a surprise if he does not end up at Oklahoma.

Then again, it was a surprise when his teammate decommitted from OU after ~9 months...c'mon B. Carter, do some recruiting!

Raw Frog

Anybody know anything about the status of the OL we are interested in?
I really hope we pursue Trey Keenan from Argyle. He is the real deal...

mtmedlin

Dont let them know you have 4 stars when you get into the BE. USF signed a few and then they were downgraded to 3 stars...No respect I tell ya, no respect at all.

mtmedlin

You seem to be enjoying your role as board penis.

So what the hell is your issue... I am just letting you know, every year Big East teams get 4 or 5 star players and shortly after they sign with a BE team, then they are "re-evaluated" to 3 star. Its a situation where if you dont sign with the SEC, B10, B12 or Pac 12 you lose a star...wasnt being a dick, just telling you what happens in the BE.

Who pissed on your pop tart this morning?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
So what the hell is your issue... I am just letting you know, every year Big East teams get 4 or 5 star players and shortly after they sign with a BE team, then they are "re-evaluated" to 3 star. Its a situation where if you dont sign with the SEC, B10, B12 or Pac 12 you lose a star...wasnt being a dick, just telling you what happens in the BE.

Who pissed on your pop tart this morning?

Apologies, mis-read your post. And that has happened with our recruits in the past as well.

mtmedlin

WTH guys? Both of these comments were totally uncalled for.

Their just getting a jumpstart on the HATE... kinda sucks that I will be forced to hate the frogs one game a year...or two if were tied. I was talking about wanting to add TCU to the Big East since 2008... and they said I was crazy that a non catholic religious school would be added. I guess WINNING over rules those objections!

IronSkillet

Their just getting a jumpstart on the HATE... kinda sucks that I will be forced to hate the frogs one game a year...or two if were tied. I was talking about wanting to add TCU to the Big East since 2008... and they said I was crazy that a non catholic religious school would be added. I guess WINNING over rules those objections!

Top already apologized. He clearly misinterpreted your post. Let's just move on.

It's awesome you were campaigning for the Frogs to get into the BE, but to be perfectly honest- until it became a reality, I think anyone would have considered it an odd pairing. many still do I'm sure.

anyway, let's just all be cool.