• The KillerFrogs

We Definitely have the worst fans in College Football

CountryFrog

I don’t know what other schools he talked to but it was 2-3 others, no one offered. If you want the TCU job so much, why even take the calls? He was very interested in Tech.
Sounds legit. You know "for a fact" that no one else offered along with so many other details of the conversations. Yet you don't actually know with whom those conversations took place.

No holes in your story at all.

bp4tcu

Sounds legit. You know "for a fact" that no one else offered along with so many other details of the conversations. Yet you don't actually know with whom those conversations took place.

No holes in your story at all.
You’re doing a lot of assuming. My wife is a 4th generation Red Raider and her grandfather is what you’d call, we’ll just say it’s a board of directors type role at Tech. Things named after him.

He was privy to every detail of the search. Just because I’m presenting the information here, doesn’t mean I wasn’t given it.

But you’re free to believe whatever you want.

CountryFrog

You’re doing a lot of assuming. My wife is a 4th generation Red Raider and her grandfather is what you’d call, we’ll just say it’s a board of directors type role at Tech. Things named after him.

He was privy to every detail of the search. Just because I’m presenting the information here, doesn’t mean I wasn’t given it.

As I said. No holes at all in your story. I believe it all.

HFrog1999

Saturday Night Live 90S GIF

TAINTed frog

My cousin once kissed Kirby Holcutt on the lips while they were at K-State. They don’t do hand stuff anymore but she told me that he told her that Tech offered the job to Sonny. So…

Frogs1983

I can and obviously will wait to see what happens. And, hopefully Dykes and staff will be successful. My disappointment comes in the fact that we seemed to aim low in our effort to replace CGP. Maybe we shot high and hit low. Maybe SD is our guy because he was all we could get. If so, well there you go. But, did we do all we could do to hire a rising star with excitement and a winning attitude that young players have a desire to play for? I’m not sure we did.

Now with said, I will support Coach Dykes in every way I can. I want him to succeed, and bring TCU back to a seat at the table.

GO FROGS!
WELCOME CMFSD’
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!
With LSU, USC, Florida, Washington gigs open at same time, as well as Tech, Wa.State and others I can't think of off hand, just who was TCU supposed to offer that would be a better candidate than Dykes?

Pretty sure they talked to Napier per several reports. He's new Florida HC this morning btw.

jack the frog

Said before but if Aranda does leave Baylor, the Sonny hire may look pretty smart. Baylor would be digging into the assistant pool against stiff competition. I suppose they might eat a UTSA buyout and make Traylor an offer he couldn’t refuse.

4 Oaks Frog

It’s interesting that Gary brought Dykes in 2017 to be an offensive analyst for TCU. I guess Coach Patterson thought highly of Dykes.
True and a great point. He also brought in Jerry Kills. Did we offer Jerry?
GO FROGS!
Welcome SMFD!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

Tshirt Fan

With LSU, USC, Florida, Washington gigs open at same time, as well as Tech, Wa.State and others I can't think of off hand, just who was TCU supposed to offer that would be a better candidate than Dykes?

Pretty sure they talked to Napier per several reports. He's new Florida HC this morning btw.
After the Apple Cup win, Washington State hired their OC/interim coach as fulltime coach.