• The KillerFrogs

We can get to 8

FrogLifeYo

Look we are all down. The season hasn’t gone like we hoped. The defense has been stellar but it’s not the 70s you can win with just one side of the ball. Having said that, I think we’ll be the favorite and are more than capable of wins agains KU, K-St, Ok St, and Baylor...That meens we need to upset either OU or WVU to get to 8...OU comes town this week with probably the worst front 7 we’ve seen out side of the non P5 Teams.. If we can catch a win at home that confidence could propel us..

The offense is going to have to give us something but they are do for the light to come on..We can get to eight...

LVH

No, dont you see, we are the worst team in FBS. We aren't winning another game. Kansas will beat us. Robinson will throw 5 picks a game for the rest of the year and fumble the ball away on drives he doesnt throw an interception on.

If we were back in CUSA we would be playing Rice to determine the worst team in the league

FrogLifeYo

HSO....Iowa St gonna beat WVU tonight..ISU is feeling damn good about themselves, should have Montgomery back, and has a night game

LVH

If we get to 8 wins, which bowl destination most likely? And 7 wins? And 6 wins?

If I were a betting man I'd say the Big 12 isnt sending a team to the playoff. Really depends on if the Big 12 sends 1 or 2 to the NY6.

8 wins would be good enough for 4th place in my opinion. So Tangerine Bowl if 2 in the NY6, Texas if 1.

7 wins would be Texas or Liberty

6 wins Liberty or Cactus

Brog

No, dont you see, we are the worst team in FBS. We aren't winning another game. Kansas will beat us. Robinson will throw 5 picks a game for the rest of the year and fumble the ball away on drives he doesnt throw an interception on.

If we were back in CUSA we would be playing Rice to determine the worst team in the league

Do I get it that you're not too enthused about our team this year?

netty2424

If I were a betting man I'd say the Big 12 isnt sending a team to the playoff. Really depends on if the Big 12 sends 1 or 2 to the NY6.

8 wins would be good enough for 4th place in my opinion. So Tangerine Bowl if 2 in the NY6, Texas if 1.

7 wins would be Texas or Liberty

6 wins Liberty or Cactus
I think Texas has already been voted in. 3 spots left.

Eight

call me whatever names you want but it won't get to me........oh, this isn't about me.......

guess i am the person ever on the internet to make that mistake

FrogLifeYo

Keep the faith... The odds are in our favor that at some point we’ll play a clean game.. if not we are looking a historical level of - turnover margin.