• The KillerFrogs

We’ve been there.

worthag03

Big Gary Patterson fan here. I even lobbied for him before we hired Sumlin and Jimbo. Not that my lobbying has any leverage or that Patterson would have left TCU. Point is I thought, still do, think he’s one of the best coaches to have ever coached. For that I’m disappointed in TCU. I’m a bit disappointed in Patterson as well. Now that that has been said, we’ve been there.

No, not the coaching carousel after firing a school legend, the spot where everyone is telling you to just accept what you have. A&M has dealt with this for decades. “RC was good for 8 wins, who will get you more?” “You can’t compete in the SEC, know your place.” “Sure Texas has a big shadow but at least they’ll watch over you little brother.” scheiss that!

TCU is a great University, a beautiful campus and has the money necessary to compete at high levels. scheiss the talking heads telling you to “know your place”.

That’s all I got.

NORMLFROG

That's some nice love. It's been a rough go of it and you can obviously see the wailing and gnashing going on. I also believe TCU will land on its feet because the cupboard is not bare. I'm not talking about players but about infrastructure and commitment. Finally, after 40 years in the desert, our tribe took a blood oath to go all in....and look what happened. That infrastructure is still in place and I suggest that many of the deep pockets got really used to being able to stick that chest out in the board room, the railhead, Church, etc. If the powers that be do their due diligence and make the right hire the commitment will still be there.

The school is still pot committed. I feel it.

NF