• The KillerFrogs

Watching the 4 Hour Long BCS Championship Pre Game Show

HToady

Man, am I glad we went to the Rose Bowl. This whole set up looks just like last years Fiesta Bowl.

Fans from both schools fighting for their wiener and cheese!

Of course the price is double since this is the Championship game.

MoCityFrog

I didnt realize how bad the Fiesta Bowl sucks until I went to the Rose Bowl.
I think that after The Rose Bowl, every bowl sucks!
The entire operation is top notch and nothing can even get close.

What stinks is that other bowls could do better but just don't seem to have a desire to give the effort. It comes down to just having the game regardless of how it happens. It's just about money.

No question about it...the Rose Bowl was far better than the Fiesta Bowl. I can imagine it was far better than the Sugar and Orange Bowls, too. The setting is magnificent.

The stadium itself needs a little love, but I can honestly say that I never left my seat once I got there, so I really didn't care about concessions stands, restrooms, or any other amenities. I can forego any "luxuries" in those categories for one game a year.

For a bowl game, you couldn't ask for a better tailgating venue. The golf course was a terrific place.

Boston Frog (in Paris)

Still on the ledge
The Rose Bowl is the biggest and best game in college football, period. Always has been, always will be. I wouldn't have gone to Glendale for the BCS "championship" game, but I wouldn't have missed the Rose for anything in the world.