• The KillerFrogs

watch out for the trick plays today Frogs

byuhog

That will be one of the better chances to beat TCU is using a few gadgets here and there. BYU had one last week against SDS.

Gotta be aggresive against TCU.

funkyfrog

You're talking about running trick plays against the best overall defense in the country. Our guys are disciplined. If you do it. I'd say do it on the first play. That worked for Wyoming. They got 75% of the yards on that one play for the night.

byuhog

No one is ever worried till it works and the momentum shifts and the game gets out of hand. Then the defense gets back on their heels and doesn't know what to expect.

byuhog

Utah has used that quite a bit in the past against BYU and it's unfortunately worked quite a bit. Whittingham loves to do that.

funkyfrog

No one is ever worried till it works and the momentum shifts and the game gets out of hand. Then the defense gets back on their heels and doesn't know what to expect.

I suspect we give up 200 yards in offense to yall. I smell a couple picks from our secondary today and Wayne Daniels has 2 sacks.

byuhog

I don't care if TCU holds BYU to 100 yards if we win by one.

That's what I want-the W or double overtime and make the Frogs really uncomfortable in an ugly, close game... :) Then ya'll havta face Air Force right afterwards, so we'll see how ya do through the big MWC stretch of BYU, AF-at the best they've been in a decade and then the brutal game at SLC. Like I said-TCU is gonna drop one of those.