• The KillerFrogs

Was bored so I went over to...

Frog_Fan71

Was bored so I went over to Youtube and there on the front page were 4 TCU related videos, three of which were about Jeremy Kerley. I had to see them agan and read some of the comments. Tons of great things being said about the program and our coach and the "Boys in Purple". Always good to see that kind of pub.

Horny 4 Life

Isn't FCC FW downtown? I mean it's a cool picture and all but it seems like a blatant photochop with all the trees/greenery in the background.

tcumaniac

I didn't even read you OP... hope it wasn't important. I do however love your picture... where is that church... it's calling my name

Frog_Fan71

Isn't FCC FW downtown? I mean it's a cool picture and all but it seems like a blatant photochop with all the trees/greenery in the background.

Yeah, it's bogus. The URL for the site is in the bottom corner of the pic. It's a nice site to make some funny signs with.

Frogo

Sign looks genuine. The pasting on the white board behind it doesn't. Knowing Pastor Tom Plumbley. . . it could be real.

Dtx_Frog_Fan

Even without the URL you can see pine trees in the background. Dead giveaway that it is not FW. Still an awesome sig. You can also have all kinds of fun at churchsigngenerator.com

West Coast Johnny

The Top 10 TCU football highschool highlight reels:

1. Jeremy Kerley
2. Antonio Graves
3. Devonte Fields
4. Chuck Hunter
5. David Bush
6. LaDarius Brown
7. Kolby Griffin
8. Jason Verrett
9. Tyler Matthews
10. Daje Johnson

TCUdirtbag

Was bored so I went over to Youtube and there on the front page were 4 TCU related videos, three of which were about Jeremy Kerley. I had to see them agan and read some of the comments. Tons of great things being said about the program and our coach and the "Boys in Purple". Always good to see that kind of pub.
FYI: your YouTube home page is customized to your YouTube viewing history.