• The KillerFrogs

Walk Up Music Question

Eight

I would probably rotate this one in among my earlier choices as well...

the only acceptable version of that song is sung by bon scott, brian johnson is barely adequate stand in

Screen-Shot-2017-07-22-at-175124.png

tcudoc

Yes. Bon Scott >>>>>>>> Brian Johnson
Although I do not dislike Brian Johnson. Kind of like the David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar argument. Both are great, but people definitely have their preferences.

Eight

in response to a walk-up song for this year's team while thunderstruck from ac/dc might not be a bad option i offer this ac/dc classic

the album cover alone sums up last night's game

51TuW6DpTlL.jpg

Eight

no even close between bon scott and brian johnson

check out the vocals before alcohol took its toll

not sure which are better, malcolm's satchel or brian johnson's pants?

why do i see scott wearing a pair of those jeans back in high school

Chongo94

no even close between bon scott and brian johnson

check out the vocals before alcohol took its toll

not sure which are better, malcolm's satchel or brian johnson's pants?

why do i see scott wearing a pair of those jeans back in high school

Yeah, he was great then, but he only had those vocals for like 2 years at most. Dude was drowning in alcohol practically from the moment they hit it big.

Chongo94

in response to a walk-up song for this year's team while thunderstruck from ac/dc might not be a bad option i offer this ac/dc classic

the album cover alone sums up last night's game

51TuW6DpTlL.jpg

Now this, this one is legit. I’ve used it in too many threads and other workout mixes to include here, however. Gracias for a great choice.

Eight

Yeah, he was great then, but he only had those vocals for like 2 years at most. Dude was drowning in alcohol practically from the moment they hit it big.

then you look at a guy like sinatra who smoked and drank his ass off for decades and kept that voice for an incredibly long time. then again not screaming your music might have helped some

Chongo94

Pretty sure Chongo would pick Back to the Hotel, by N2Deep. What with the lyric about purple chongos and all.

Haha! Awesome reference! I thought about dropping some SPM (if y’all get that reference I’m impressed)...also they had my sister’s favorite song back in the day. White girl with a Jeep blasting that...all kinds of weird looks back then.

Eight

Haha! Awesome reference! I thought about dropping some SPM (if y’all get that reference I’m impressed)...also they had my sister’s favorite song back in the day. White girl with a Jeep blasting that...all kinds of weird looks back then.

dallas gave the rap world vanilla ice and houston gave spm, slim thug, and dj screw.

can't claim sometime rice lecturer bun b as he is from the triangle, but houston has score board