1. The KillerFrogs

Waco Herald-Tribune: After lively practice, Bears say they're back on the same page

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Oct 29, 2020.

1. After lively practice, Bears say they're back on the same page
    An unsettled atmosphere enveloped the Baylor football team Sunday when senior running backs Trestan Ebner and John Lovett were reportedly planning to opt out of the rest of the 2020 season because they were dissatisfied with their roles in the backfield.

But Baylor coach Dave Aranda and his staff discussed the situation with Ebner and Lovett, and the players agreed to stay on the squad.

Since then, the Bears have had both team and individual meetings to get everything out on the table following consecutive losses to West Virginia and Texas.

Read more at https://wacotrib.com/sports/college...cle_3a4ebcb0-195e-11eb-8d6b-2bc146d912d3.html

2. Perhaps we need a team meeting before half the time opts for the portal?

Chongo94 likes this.
  3. Seems Baylor is getting excited about this game. They are going to run those two guys a lot to make them happy and because TCU is suspect against the run.

4. Don't sleep on Baylor....

Despite the odds Frog likes this.
  5. I'm just hoping my crappy team is slightly better than your crappy team.

Salfrog likes this.
  6. Same.

*edit although the image is censored the URL is not so the filter is killing it but [insert Larry David scheiss You and I'll see you tomorrow]

7. Oh no. Remember the last time a bunch of people from Waco were “all on the same page”?

Never gets old.

4 Oaks Frog likes this.
  8. Yep, I see what you did there Noice parallel, mate!
    GO FROGS!
    BEAT baylor!
    Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!

9. Turns out my crappy team is MUCH worse than your crappy team.

SuperTFrog and Shorty like this.
  10. And the only score of the half is from a bad call

ticketfrog123 likes this.
  11. 5 out of 6 years is a really nice feeling against a rival.