• The KillerFrogs

Vote for Black and Purple on COED Magazine

tcumaniac

btw.... im worried about you surpassing me in the video view count pretty soon. crank dat horned frog is at 56,000... youre already at 40k.... im enjoying my lead while it lasts! lol

btw.... im worried about you surpassing me in the video view count pretty soon. crank dat horned frog is at 56,000... youre already at 40k.... im enjoying my lead while it lasts! lol

Thanks for voting everyone! I'm gaining on dumb UPS...do believe they owe me a package or 2... :angry:

Maniac - Sorry about that! Who would have thought Black and Yellow would be remade more times than Crank Dat??? Or that the Steelers would still be around? Perhaps Wiz is some sort of psychic? He made the song before the Steelers won a game, whereas I waited until TCU was 12-0 :laugh:

Army Frog Fan

I voted
iraq_vote_540-7755341.jpg

Kinda of a flawed polling system, but it is cool they included TCU. If you look in the comments some FSU is mad that "TCU and Jersey Shore" made it, but not FSU :happy:

tcumaniac

you got my vote!

Also maniac, I still rock Crank Dat Horned Frog!! :)

haha! well im glad! it's getting outdated!! the plan is to make a new video after next season... the new faces should be known names by then, and we should be ready to go BEAST MODE in 2012... i expect us to still be good next year, but im considering it a minor rebuilding year... doesnt mean we still cant go undefeated!

anyway... im excited to find out what the new catchy song will be in a year or so... hopefully ill have enough connections by then to get an extremely high quality production together.