• The KillerFrogs

Vintage Shirt For Fiesta Bowl

JogginFrog

I bought a Vintage sweatshirt with the 1958 TCU logo a while back. Now, I get their ads all the time; in fact, there is one on the footer of my screen even as I type.

What makes me smile is that every ad includes a shirt that is clearly overstocked in their inventory:
pi

They seem to have a tough time getting rid of those. TCU 1-and-0 all time, baby.

An-Cap Frog

I bought a Vintage sweatshirt with the 1958 TCU logo a while back. Now, I get their ads all the time; in fact, there is one on the footer of my screen even as I type.

What makes me smile is that every ad includes a shirt that is clearly overstocked in their inventory:
pi

They seem to have a tough time getting rid of those. TCU 1-and-0 all time, baby.
Over the years, TCU is averaging 51 points per game against Michigan.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Missed this when it came out. Looks like it’s not available any longer. Does anyone know if there is somewhere that still has these?
Very random that this thread was brought back to life today. Today is the first time I believe I have logged on since I made that post, and it’s not because there were responses in here. I got on to try and find 2 tickets for me and my 6 year old tomorrow, and then noticed this thread was on the top!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Missed this when it came out. Looks like it’s not available any longer. Does anyone know if there is somewhere that still has these?
Maybe we should contact them and tell them there is a mediocre sized market for if they put the score on it and a big purple OOPS on it…

Last edited: