• The KillerFrogs

UVA fan here

WhatTheFrog

DAMHoo, thanks for the respect. The feeling (I believe) is mutual. Your team makes for a tough regional. Both teams could've ended up in Omaha.

I'm disappointed that we don't get to ruin Aggy aspirations this year. That's one school that doesn't have enough pretty girls to create a cheerleader squad (and my sister went there). Sausage fest.

Bit of trivia...my wife's cousin was a 4 year starter at Aggy at QB. He never could manage to beat Notre Dame, though they did heavily recruit him. Can you name him?

TCURiggs

DAMHoo, thanks for the respect. The feeling (I believe) is mutual. Your team makes for a tough regional. Both teams could've ended up in Omaha.

I'm disappointed that we don't get to ruin Aggy aspirations this year. That's one school that doesn't have enough pretty girls to create a cheerleader squad (and my sister went there). Sausage fest.

Bit of trivia...my wife's cousin was a 4 year starter at Aggy at QB. He never could manage to beat Notre Dame, though they did heavily recruit him. Can you name him?

No

WhatTheFrog

There's like 48 teams who think they were screwed, wish they had an easier opening game or bracket. Happens every year. We have a tough, fun and competitive bracket. DBU very capable. Let's just play ball.

DBU is good and capable of upsetting anyone along their path.

TooColdU

Think Virginia will be surprised by DBU. They certainly aren't going to back down and I'm sure, like in past regionals, they'll have their fair share of fans at Lupton.

WhatTheFrog

Dallas Baptist definitely better than Waco Baptist.

Gotta give Baylol credit, they've competed in the toughest conference and done well for themselves.

Of course, their OOC schedule might have mirrored their CFB OOC schedule. I don't know. I don't follow them. I do know they performed admirably against the SEC teams in Houston early season.

Bob

Gotta give Baylol credit, they've competed in the toughest conference and done well for themselves.

Of course, their OOC schedule might have mirrored their CFB OOC schedule. I don't know. I don't follow them. I do know they performed admirably against the SEC teams in Houston early season.
They're alright, at least for a bunch of [ profanity ] [ Finebaum ] heads.

Purp

Pretty sure their baseball OOC was pretty tough. Midway through the year I think they were #1 RPI due to their tough sched. I may be mixing them up with someone else, though. I'm too busy to go look it up.

Frog-in-law1995

I can, I bet. Corey Pullig. Went to both of those Cotton Bowls. Darning Bettis.