• The KillerFrogs

USA Today: Les Miles was banned from contacting female students at LSU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Former LSU football coach Les Miles was banned from contacting female students after 2013 probe

Kenny Jacoby, Nancy Armour and Jessica Luther
USA TODAY

At the height of his fame as Louisiana State University’s head football coach, Les Miles was accused of texting female students, taking them to his condo alone, making them feel uncomfortable and, on at least one occasion, kissing a student, according to an internal investigative report released by LSU on Thursday.

The investigation, done by an outside law firm on behalf of LSU in 2013, did not find that Miles had sexual relationships with any of the women. But it found his behavior inappropriate. Miles strongly denied kissing the girl, according to the report. He said that he did nothing wrong and was simply mentoring young women at the university.

Miles also had been accused by athletic department staff of saying that the female student workers who helped the football team lure top recruits needed to be attractive, blonde and fit, according to the investigative report. Existing student employees who did not meet this criteria should be given fewer hours or terminated, the report details.

Read more at https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...co-eds-after-probe/6918204002/?csp=chromepush

The allegations against Miles – now head coach at the University of Kansas – were first made public after USA TODAY sued for the records in January. LSU initially refused to release the records and Miles intervened in USA TODAY’s lawsuit, asserting his reputation would be ruined if the report was made public.

The Husch Blackwell report, which is slated to be released publicly on Friday, is expected to reveal even more about Miles’ conduct during his time at LSU, according to two sources with direct knowledge of the probe.
giphy.gif

Eight

Kansas AD today:

ImmenseLankyFlea-max-1mb.gif

that might be long's reaction to the story getting out, but i highly doubt he didn't know anything about it and it does make sense as to why les and lsu parted ways as well as why there didn't seem to be any takers for him +

curious how kansas handles this issue

Horny4TCU

that might be long's reaction to the story getting out, but i highly doubt he didn't know anything about it and it does make sense as to why les and lsu parted ways as well as why there didn't seem to be any takers for him +

Last I checked, college girls are 18, right? This isn't a Baylor type situation. It just sounds like he was putting the moves on younger women. I can't blame the guy...

upload_2021-3-4_19-13-42.jpeg

Eight

Last I checked, college girls are 18, right? This isn't a Baylor type situation. It just sounds like he was putting the moves on younger women. I can't blame the guy...

View attachment 8682

bit more complicated than that and remember this is the same institution that had a quarterback involved with gambling and didn't suspend him as well as other off the field issues so i would take anything put out by that institution and turn up the notch and what is the actual truth.

if this was briles and baylor would you make the same response?

Pharm Frog

They’ll probably let New York lead on this