• The KillerFrogs

USA Today: Chargers WR Quentin Johnston using rough rookie season as fuel entering Year 2

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Chargers WR Quentin Johnston using rough rookie season as fuel entering Year 2​

Story by Alex Insdorf

iu

Quentin Johnston spoke to the media on Tuesday for the first time in 2024. He opened his presser by mentioning how much more confident he feels compared to his rookie campaign.

"Obviously, having a year under my belt, I have a lot more experience going into this year. I know what to expect," Johnston said.

In describing his 2023 campaign, Johnston mentioned that he tends to be critical of himself when identifying areas for improvement. Teammate Josh Palmer also mentioned the element of being self-critical as something that's different for the former TCU product entering Year 2.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...ie-season-as-fuel-entering-year-2/ar-BB1nEJ2e

tcudoc

If he’s using emotional feelings as fuel, there is a very good chance he’s going to be found somewhere on the side of the road. The science and technology needed for that has certainly not been perfected. He should use petroleum based gasolines or hybrid/electric technology, which has improved significantly. It’s sad when people get duped like that.

FrogCop19

If he’s using emotional feelings as fuel, there is a very good chance he’s going to be found somewhere on the side of the road. The science and technology needed for that has certainly not been perfected. He should use petroleum based gasolines or hybrid/electric technology, which has improved significantly. It’s sad when people get duped like that.
But if you think about it, emotion is a form of energy, or at least a level of energy. And don't we have energy-based vehicles? If we can plug a car into an outlet to get energy, couldn't we have QJ sit in front of like, a video of puppies doing cute things or a loop of him catching that short pass and running for 76 yards against meatchicken?

namollec

QJ had a lot to say and probably even more to say in the future. All that wind begs a turbine of some sort.
QJ with turbine power; a good choice.