• The KillerFrogs

Updated Bowl Projections

mwe2187

I think the SEC team in the Liberty will likely be Tennessee or Kentucky.

Not shooting the messenger, but I'd highly doubt liberty is the pick. Have had TCU way too much, and even without this climate were in I'd doubt it'd draw the purple. Gonna have enough issues trying to get what limited crowd they have.

Being now at least the 5th pick in the league, this should put us in arizona again.

HToady

Weird question in any other year but, is anyone actually planning on attending a bowl game in person regardless of where it is?

Pharm Frog

Weird question in any other year but, is anyone actually planning on attending a bowl game in person regardless of where it is?

Key word there is regardless IMO. I’ve never planned on attending a bowl game regardless of location. That said...I was 100% going to the Rose Bowl regardless of anything short of the rapture.

Eight

do the bowls get any cut of the broadcast rights?

that would be the only way i could see a bowl game being economically feasible and i can't imagine requiring the teams to buy more tickets than the local government is actually allowing fans to attend an event if they are allowing fans to attend the event

FrogAbroad

I used to have a video of the 2002 Liberty Bowl game against CSU...my most favorite TCU performance (of those I've seen, at any rate). The enthusiasm and "fire" of the Frogs was just amazing...from start to finish they were all over CSU like white on rice. I hope I've not lost that file...maybe I'll search for it tonight...

JugbandFrog

I used to have a video of the 2002 Liberty Bowl game against CSU...my most favorite TCU performance (of those I've seen, at any rate). The enthusiasm and "fire" of the Frogs was just amazing...from start to finish they were all over CSU like white on rice. I hope I've not lost that file...maybe I'll search for it tonight...
I was there for that one. Cold and wet. LaMarcus McDonald was a beast that night.

4th. down

McDonald showed his colors in this game........watched it in Abu Dhabi at a bar....only Frog there. It was like he knew the play as Van Pelt was calling the signal. Stilley pulled us through.......that's what a serviceable backup is supposed to do......if you have one.

jadailyTCU

I live in Little Rock, AR, and have New Year's Eve off work, so if we end up in the Liberty Bowl, I'll probably try to go (Memphis is just a two-hour drive for me). Otherwise, no.

Frog-O-Rama

https://collegefootballnews.com/202...otball-playoff-predictions-week-14-smu-frisco

New Mexico Bowl...to be played in Frisco, TX. What IS this world coming to?

Guaranteed Rate Bowl
Saturday, December 26
ESPN, 10:15 pm
Chase Field, Phoenix, AZ
Bowl Tie-Ins: Big 12 vs. Big Ten
Last Season: Air Force 31, Washington State 21
Note: Was Cheez-It Bowl last season
Projection: TCU vs Purdue
The Fiesta Bowl has announced that they will not have tickets for fans to attend the game. Have not yet heard anything from the Guaranteed Rate Bowl.