• The KillerFrogs

Unbelievable that TCU baseball could drop 2 out of 3

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(FrogByBirth @ Apr 18 2010, 07:06 PM) [snapback]546439[/snapback]
vs. Air Force and that they beat our pitching to a pulp.....

http://www.themwc.com/ot/mwc-exp-stand-all...s.html#m-basebl

The only win they have in the conference (and almost all year) is against us.......
and we could lose the postponed game to them easily...

geeeez

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Go figure!

0720_big.gif

Gunner

After the OU game, I wasn't convinced about this team. Ways to go, so they can get better. Where they are now, we ain't goin' anywhere.

Big Frog II

or they couldn't. You do realize we had 11 players sick with an upper respiratory infection that weekend?

Is this the only thing you could dig up to complain about? How about 1997 when we only won one football game. Let's talk about that.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(Gunner @ Apr 18 2010, 08:09 PM) [snapback]546447[/snapback]
After the OU game, I wasn't convinced about this team. Ways to go, so they can get better. Where they are now, we ain't goin' anywhere.

We're 27-7, will be ranked in the top 10 in almost every poll this week, and are on a 7 game winning streak.

I feel like a bunch of people on this site just don't understand how college baseball works.

Spike

Didn't they make a movie about OJ Simpson not really landing on the moon? The story was that his wife's killer might be there.

FROGDADDY

Where they are now, we ain't goin' anywhere.

You oughtta get out and go see some other college baseball teams. Very few in the country as good as the Frogs. Might surprise you what some very baseball educated outsiders think of the 2010 team. More often than not it's better than what I read on this board.

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Apr 18 2010, 10:47 PM) [snapback]546485[/snapback]
You oughtta get out and go see some other college baseball teams. Very few in the country as good as the Frogs. Might surprise you what some very baseball educated outsiders think of the 2010 team. More often than not it's better than what I read on this board.

Gunner is an idiot.

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(Spike @ Apr 18 2010, 09:50 PM) [snapback]546474[/snapback]
Didn't they make a movie about OJ Simpson not really landing on the moon? The story was that his wife's killer might be there.

Capricorn One.

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(Spike @ Apr 18 2010, 08:23 PM) [snapback]546450[/snapback]
Has this been conformed?

Do you mean confirmed? I saw a better headline from The Onion but it was too graphic for this site. Funny, but graphic.

AggieFrog

Look for TCU to be hosting a regional again this season with both Rice & A&M having rough seasons.

Tough thing is that TCU will likely be paired with Texas again.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Huh? Stick to things you think you know something about ...

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Apr 18 2010, 10:47 PM) [snapback]546485[/snapback]

Gunner doesn't follow baseball so what he is doing making a comment like he did is beyond me, other than it shows he knows very little.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(FrogByBirth @ Apr 18 2010, 07:06 PM) [snapback]546439[/snapback]
vs. Air Force and that they beat our pitching to a pulp.....

http://www.themwc.com/ot/mwc-exp-stand-all...s.html#m-basebl

The only win they have in the conference (and almost all year) is against us.......
and we could lose the postponed game to them easily...

geeeez

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Go figure!

Curious your motivation for posting old news like that with TCU on a seven-game win streak with consecutive series sweeps.

People who follow baseball know the challenges the team had at AFA with sickness, the weather, etc.

I guess you have your reasons for that ...