• The KillerFrogs

UIL State Championship Games

Chongo94

Any of you super Internet sleuths know how to watch this/these on tv if you don’t have the Bally junk?

I recently went to YouTube Tv and that doesn’t offer this channel….nor do I feel like paying $19 a month for the one event of any worth that Bally airs.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Any of you super Internet sleuths know how to watch this/these on tv if you don’t have the Bally junk?

I recently went to YouTube Tv and that doesn’t offer this channel….nor do I feel like paying $19 a month for the one event of any worth that Bally airs.
It's on Fubo TV. I think you can sign up for a week for free, then cancel it and not have to pay.

OICU812

Opening round of 6 man (1A Div 2) Benjamin beat Oglesby 82-34, and in 1A Div 1, Gordon beat Westbrook 70-20.
Was watching the Gordon-Westbrook at Buffalo Bros downtown at lunch today. Wasn’t even as close as the score. My limited experience with 6-man tells me the lopsided scores are more likely in that format.
Ed: but I still LOVE watching those games. Maybe as much as a great CFB game, and for sure >NFL

PurplFrawg

Administrator

Dr. Coach Haus

I covered Gordon all year, including being on the sidelines for all five playoff games and including yesterday's championship. A team of sophs that dominated all year, took down a senior-laden two-time defending champ with ease. Bunch of good country kids, families and a great coach.
My son and I said we would love to see a Benjamin and Gordon game. WIth Rigdon from Ben. and all his talent vs. a well put together team in Gordon.

StigFrog

My son and I said we would love to see a Benjamin and Gordon game. WIth Rigdon from Ben. and all his talent vs. a well put together team in Gordon.
Rigdon is 45-0 between Strawn and Benjamin with three championship game MVPs and a year to play. He is getting looks from a few Big 12 teams.