• The KillerFrogs

UIL Championships

PO Frog

Paul Pewitt turning this into a game. On a related note, why is Gunter throwing the ball, ever? They are getting 10 a pop on the ground and throw two of the worst interceptions I’ve ever seen.

Froggish

GP is on the phone with the Gunter OCs agent right now...

Edit ...That Gunter OL is executing beautifully. Pulls, down blocks and quick steps. They are money..whoever is coaching them has them dialed in

Eight

qb/safety from grand view is listed at 5'11" and 180 lbs.

if he is open to playing defense chances gary offers for no reasons other than he is a perfect mix of gary's favorite traits at safety?

Eight

holy crap, carthage almost blew the drive for getting a bit cute with the screen and the quarterback draw, but they just ran as good a 2 minute drive as i have seen in a very long time for a high school offense.

no comment on their clock management skills and use of tempo etc....but that is one very, very well coached offense

big left tackle for carthage is a good looking prospect and i really like dixon. he simply makes plays. he isn't going to run a time that will turn heads, but 18 td's from the receiver position is tough to ignore.

MTfrog5

holy crap, carthage almost blew the drive for getting a bit cute with the screen and the quarterback draw, but they just ran as good a 2 minute drive as i have seen in a very long time for a high school offense.

no comment on their clock management skills and use of tempo etc....but that is one very, very well coached offense

big left tackle for carthage is a good looking prospect and i really like dixon. he simply makes plays. he isn't going to run a time that will turn heads, but 18 td's from the receiver position is tough to ignore.
Wonder if their coach would ever be interested in leaving for a college position

Eight

Wonder if their coach would ever be interested in leaving for a college position

not sure, he has had offers.

he is about to hit 30 years coaching, is hc/ ad so no classes, he makes 150+ and with how he has that program rolling i could see him staying to make a run at being the first program to 10

50FT FROG

not sure, he has had offers.

he is about to hit 30 years coaching, is hc/ ad so no classes, he makes 150+ and with how he has that program rolling i could see him staying to make a run at being the first program to 10
2nd highest paid coach in Texas. He’s had many offers to leave. Never even heard that he’s remotely interested in leaving.

Eight

2nd highest paid coach in Texas. He’s had many offers to leave. Never even heard that he’s remotely interested in leaving.

as long as carthage and pleasent grove keep going into different divisions i really don't see what will keep him from getting to at least 8 and beyond

Purp

I guess this thread is as good as any for this vid. Barlow/TCU in it a bit too.

There were tons of WT stories done the last 2 years. Loved every one of them. such a great story. Could easily see it being made into a movie.

50FT FROG

as long as carthage and pleasent grove keep going into different divisions i really don't see what will keep him from getting to at least 8 and beyond
Carthage went to pleasant grove earlier in the year and beat the brakes off of them. I do like their coach though. He will schedule anyone. He scheduled some really good east Texas teams.